Movie: A BC wheel Movie

Old November 16th 05, 08:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Movie: A BC wheel Movie

Well, I'v been learning some new tricks latly, and i desided to film a
couple and pop them in this mini movie, its a pretty short movie, like
1:20 long, but its got some good stuff in it, tell me what you think of
the Half & half, its a pretty crazily-hard trick to land.

Music Thanks goes to Catboy (Eric)

The BC is a Tryall 26" With a Odyssey hazard front hub, the plates are
made by me, they are 4130 aircraft tubing.

Hope you like it.........http://tinyurl.com/cagpq

--
Evan Byrne

"Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage." -Harper
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old November 16th 05, 08:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hi,

I've just watched your video and i liked it. The variety of tricks is
not that huge but those you do are quite impressive. And the editing is
great to. I am already waiting for the "more to come".

Manuel

--
manu2015
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

Old November 16th 05, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Thanks, In my next video i will be shooting down in more urban areas
with obsticals and such, iv spoted some 3-4 stair cases i want to try
and land some tricks down, also i ordered a fisheye lens for my camera,
and a trials bc for some jumping.

Old November 16th 05, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice video!

I've also whatched the other one and i liked it too.

Perhaps you can try to grind.

--
apflstrudl

Ich schaffs 13 Treppenstufen runter zu fahren! Macht Bock!
und bald kommt unser 2. Video

'Vereinsseite' (http://www.einradler.de) 'Chz-Teamseite'
(http://www.behaim.de/chz)
apflstrudl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10865

Old November 16th 05, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice movie evan.. but i just watched you 3 pallet juump.. and what was
the noise when you were bcing on the concret?

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old November 16th 05, 09:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

yeah, il try grinding, iv done a little bit of it and its pretty easy,
its not my thing though, i like tricks with obsticals, i suppose i
could try some tricky grinding stuff..

Old November 16th 05, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Cool tricks... and great editing. I like the B&W / color mix, and the
trick names popping up on the screen.

I can't wait to see some urban BC! Not to give you sh*t or anything,
but I can only stand so much "filmed in my driveway" footage... and I
think your skills would really stand out in an urban setting.

I'm gonna stay tuned!

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Old November 16th 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Although I'm extermely jealous of your BC skills, I would have to say
your film editing impresses me more. Not that what you do with it is
very technical, but you just seem to have an eye for cutting/splicing.
Most people are just awful at that.

--
JackOlsen
JackOlsen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10930

Old November 16th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice movie. I liked the trick you called half-n-half, it looked
especially good with the bigger than usual wheel. The music fit the
riding well, kinda laid back beat.. Thanks for sharing this video

--
dinmamma
dinmamma's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9995

Old November 16th 05, 10:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That was so awesome! You know, I love the way you ride a bc. I liked the
names very much. The way they just pop up out of nowhere is awesome.
Hope to see more stuff sometime soon!

--
Zee
Zee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11061