Review my movie please

Old January 13th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Review my movie please

Ok, so I watched the video and originally thought that it wasn't too bad
for a first attemp. Then I read the thread to see what everyone is
saying about it and I think I echo alot of the statements and comments
including Maxis.

These videos appear here all the time. It's great to see everyone so
pumped to try new things and get picture and videos out there.
One-up-manship is what makes extreme sports what they are and that is
that. I am sure that we are all pumped to go out and try some of the
stuff in this vid, as I am when I watch most vids like it and I am sure
that we all want to produce a better quality product each time we post,
THAT IS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN AND DRIVES OUR SPORT. If we were all
content to just ride a uni, there wouldn't be 4 or 5 different
disciplines.

As for the video itself, when I see a video like this it stands as a
tutorial for my own riding. I try to use videos like this to learn
myself and push my riding, not sit and watch for entertainment value
alone. I pick something up from every video I watch because we all
shoot things differently. "Hey, I didn't know you stood on the cranks
for that and the tire for this". Everyone's angles and lighting is
different but I think we can all use them for something....
holy crap that's a long post, Sorry
I give it a 3 for Video quality and a 10 for the effort that went into
eat, now pass me a s'more!!!

--
Beener

If you swear, you'll catch no fish.
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817

Old January 22nd 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey i made NEW version of the movie with new better tricks called GREGS
EDIT of the movie it is better check it out http://tinyurl.com/7b4sp
again tell me what u really think of it... and what can be better

--
irvinegr
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Movie: A BC wheel Movie Evan Byrne Unicycling 25 November 18th 05 12:22 AM
unicycle in movie eljest Unicycling 2 April 28th 05 04:23 AM
AAP article on Cochrane review Just zis Guy, you know? UK 3 April 21st 05 07:21 PM
Movie: Andrew and Tony in New Zealand... andrew_carter Unicycling 17 March 2nd 05 09:37 AM
review - PRO, The Movie k.papai Racing 2 December 17th 04 03:47 PM