having problem with CD ROM, Pookums, dont be mad

Old February 12th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default having problem with CD ROM, Pookums, dont be mad

Pookums, I can't upload my photos, of which to initiate a new war with
you.

Since you want to be cool, and try to compare yourself to me, the
greatest MTBer in the USA, I want to upload my new photos from todays
MTB adventure, but the CD Rom on this W98 machine don't work.

If I don't get them uploaded tonight, Pookums, tomorrow you can try to
insult me.