Top 10 Reasons to be on Cycling Singles (dot com)

Old February 23rd 05, 06:41 PM
S o r n i

Maggie wrote:
S o r n i wrote:

Retired from dating (but always subject to a come-back), Bill S.

You mean you can't date while you are married. OOPS!!!!!

I'm NOT married. You're listening to that idiot Zoot Katz too much.
(Actually, any at all is way too much.)

I'm not a golfer or a Game-boy-er (?), either.

They're lies, I tells ya, all lies.

Single since...hell, the late '80s, BS (no, really)

Old February 24th 05, 04:03 AM

On 23 Feb 2005 09:51:47 -0800, "Maggie"

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:15:36 -0800, Zoot Katz

wrote:

22 Feb 2005 07:37:15 -0800,
.com,
"Veloise" wrote:

10. No need to read threads such as "How to break the news of

expensive
bike purchases to your spouse."

9. Week-long vacation in the Iowa hinterlands, in July.

Your turn!

You're never stuck for a stoker because you don't have a tandem.

A post-ride massage won't land you in court.

One of the few singles boards where men actually outnumber women by
about 4-1.

Lower risk ofmeetng pasty, goob-game playing couch potatoes.

(OTOH, you can find high maintenance hammerheads whose entire lives
revolve around their fat grams, carb intake and mileage).

Ok Whats a goob-game?
Maggie

Video games, Role playing games, medieval games- usually popular among
chip-munching, basement dwelling goobers.
Old February 24th 05, 10:49 AM
Maggie

On 23 Feb 2005 09:51:47 -0800, "Maggie"

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:15:36 -0800, Zoot Katz

wrote:

22 Feb 2005 07:37:15 -0800,
.com,
"Veloise" wrote:

[...]

Oh, you mean those people with no lives who get all worked up over
their x-box and spend hours living through the adventures of animated
warriors and adventurers. I know a few of them.

If this behavior goes past the age of 29....then it's a really BIG
problem.

There is something sad about a guy in his thirties still playing video
games and living with his Mommy and Daddy. They usually end up shooting
people in malls.

My one son plays them, the other sons Never plays them, he is too busy
in reality snowboarding, riding, and skydiving. I am giving the x-box
son one more year and then I am going to throw the x-box out the his
window. He is alot better now, I see him playing less and less.

At least he went out on his own, has his own apartment, and goes to
work every day. He doesn't live with me and play those games.

Hopefully he won't end up some 40 year old man still living in a role
playing game. I'd kick his ass. So if your past 30 and find yourself
obsessed with "X-box". GET A LIFE!!!! Or get therapy. YOU HAVE A
PROBLEM!
All Good things,
Maggie

Old February 24th 05, 11:46 AM
Maggie

S o r n i wrote:
Maggie wrote:
S o r n i wrote:

Single since...hell, the late '80s, BS (no, really)

I'm married but still dating. ;-)
All good things,
Maggie

Old February 24th 05, 08:01 PM

On 24 Feb 2005 02:49:20 -0800, "Maggie"
wrote:

[...]

29 hell, if you're over 12 and still playing ROle playing games,
drooling over Lara croft and virtual babes, then it's pathetic. Like
that online suicide ring. The guy was depressed because he didn't have
a girflriend. Gee, well maybe if he bathed, got out of his basement,
and had a conversation with a woman outside of a chatroom he could
possibly have a relationship?

IT's like women over the age of say, 16, who have bedrooms stuffed
with dolls and stuffed animals. And sleep with them! I confess, I have
one cute stuffed animal, a lamb. It was a gift. BUt I don't sleep with
it! I'm hoping to do better, frankly.
Old February 25th 05, 11:13 AM
Maggie

wrote:

[...]

Well I thought I would give a guy until 29 to give up video games
because men have a hard time giving up "toys". If you are still
consumed by video games and role playing games in your late twenties, I
guess you are pretty pitiful. A game now and then is ok, but being
able to discuss every game on the market or spending time role playing
is a little weird... ......well.....as I rethink this, I guess your
right. There is something strange about a grown man spending alot of
time outside the realm of reality. Maybe the real world is just too
difficult for them. Who knows?
All Good Things,
Maggie

Cycling singles ? Dan Racing 13 February 5th 05 11:02 PM
[Long] ASA vs CTC Not Responding UK 18 January 20th 05 12:36 AM
More Paris Cycling - Along Southern Rim Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 4 May 26th 04 02:01 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM
Cycling in Paris Part 2 wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX UK 0 September 4th 03 09:57 PM