WTB: 1 inch cutter and reamer

Old June 5th 05, 09:44 PM
brian meahan

Default WTB: 1 inch cutter and reamer

I have a cyclus head tube reamer and facer that has the 1 1/8" cutters,
but I need a set of 1 inch cutters. I haven't had any luck getting a
response from any of the usual sellers for the whole tool.

thanks

brian

Old June 6th 05, 02:58 PM
Remove No Spam To Reply

Default 1 inch cutter and reamer

There is a wholesale in the Pennsylvania or Jersey area know as Performance
Bicycle Supply.

Not the Performance mail order company.

Francis is the owner along with his wife.

They will not sell to you directly, but will sell to your LBS.

Francis is a great guy. I have been out of the business too long, to have
kept his number.

To help you along, your dealer probably know the Kingsbridge line of
tools..... Francis manufactures that particular line of tools.

Also, you might contact Ochsner, again they won't sell to you directly, but
they might have the tool that you need.

Try one of the shops that work the newsgroups so often. They all will be
willing to work with you to get the tool.

Allan