The KH prototype geared MUni. (from moab)

Old March 29th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default The KH prototype geared MUni. (from moab)

As far as I can tell, nobody's posted about this. SO, this is the place
for discussing what you think of a KH geared splined invincible MUni.

I, for one, rode it at moab, and it was really really slick. there was
almost no lag in the shifting, and it felt really sturdy. I didn't take
it off any drops or anything, but Kris rode it the whole time, and he
said he'd done some huge drops on it.

(if this is supposed to be under wraps or something, this should be
deleted, I suppose. I don't see why it would be though.)

--
Fuego

morons everywhere wrote:
Get off my Property before you sue me!

James_Potter wrote:
you'll end up on CNN, with the headline, Unicyclist Beaten to Death by
Policemen...it'll be sweet.

Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old March 29th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Yeah that thing was sweet, and tough too, I saw Kris doing crazy trials
stuff on it (in 24" mode of course)

it's a little hard to get used to the coker mode though....I got trail
rash on my elbow from it.

--
forrestunifreak

Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*jonny peacock is a
man

For 15% off your first order of Hammer Nutrition Products go to
http://www.e-caps.com/affiliates/82904

Old March 29th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Someone said he broke the shifter thing off so it was stuck in 24" mode,
is that just a rumor or is it true? If I had an extra $1600 lying
around I would buy one when they come out.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

James_Potter wrote:
I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
and eat it...mmmmmm

Old March 29th 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

No, he just broke the button to shift it, so he had to get off and stick
something in the hole to shift it with. I rode it in coker mode on
sunday, so yeah it still worked.

Old March 29th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That would be amazing for street if he made a 19" splined geared uni.
Crazy speed but same size.

--
ntappin

Old March 29th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I dunno about that really. I can see your point, but it's more or less
the same to ride asa coker when it's in coker mode.

I'd be worried I'd break a $1600 uni...

--
Fuego

Old March 29th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Well if the idea is that its strong then I should hope it can take it,
otherwise you might aswell ride a normal geared uni and not splined.

--
ntappin

Old March 29th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

This is a way cool advance in technology. Kris had e-mailed me briefly
about it awhile ago and I was skeptical while he was thinking it was
going to fly. From what he told me earlier this performed beyond his
expectations. It certainly performed beyond mine. I didn't think it
could be done this fast and wasn't convinced that it could be done at
all. Congratulations to Kris and to Florian for making this huge
technological leap.

And I missed Moab because I had to "work." And the "work" I'm doing is
hurting my knees as much as the Moab ride would have. Very annoying, I
would like to have seen this creature as well as the splendid assembly
of superb humanity that makes up the collective of the Moab unicycle
weekend.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*