Where did everybody go?

Old May 25th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Carl Ranford

Default Where did everybody go?

Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?
Old May 25th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
wilson

"Carl Ranford" wrote in message
Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?

Everybody is here. It's just that this is USENET and you can't see them.
We can help, but first you need to tell us which of those troll-free
moderated recumbent discussion spaces that has emerged in the past couple of
years you've been reading. That would enable us determine the ones you've
overlooked.

This is a service provided by alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and USENET at no
cost to you.

Old May 25th 08, 04:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jon Bendtsen

Wilson wrote:

"Carl Ranford" wrote in message
Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?

Everybody is here. It's just that this is USENET and you can't see
them. We can help, but first you need to tell us which of those
troll-free moderated recumbent discussion spaces that has emerged in the
past couple of years you've been reading. That would enable us
determine the ones you've overlooked.

This is a service provided by alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and USENET at
no cost to you.

I think everybody is out biking.
Old May 25th 08, 11:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Carl Ranford" wrote in message
Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?

Try the BROL forum which is part of that website. I never go there myself
because I don't like to be babysitted, but really that is the only way to
acquire useful information these days.

ARBR was destroyed by Ed Gin, a criminal vandal troll, some years ago aided
and abetted by Jim McNamara. Tom Sherman stood by and let it happen. Only Ed
Dolan the Great fought the good fight, but it is hopeless when everyone is
either a troll, a stalker, a coward or a knave.

ARBR - RIP!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old May 27th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

On May 25, 9:49*am, Carl Ranford wrote:
Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?

Try the BentRider Online Forum ( http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/index.php?
) which is part of the BROL website. I go there all the time so I
don't have to put up with the childish behavior here, but really that
is the only way to acquire useful information these days.

ARBR was destroyed by Ed Dolan, a criminal vandal troll, some years
ago, aided and abetted by Tom Sherman. Jim McNamara stood by and let
it happen. Only Ed Gin fought the good fight and kicked Ed Dolan's
butt (Dolan continues to whine about Ed Gin to this day), but it is
hopeless when everyone is either a troll, a stalker, a coward or a
knave.

ARBR - RIP!

Enjoy,

Perry B
Minnesota

Old May 27th 08, 02:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On May 25, 9:49 am, Carl Ranford wrote:
Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?

Try the BentRider Online Forum (
http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/index.php?

) which is part of the BROL website. I go there all the time so I
don't have to put up with the childish behavior here, but really that
is the only way to acquire useful information these days.

Perry Butler of Fergus Falls, Minnesota needs to be baby sat along with all
the other yokels to be found on the BROL forum. He couldn't take the heat
here on ARBR, so he got out of the kitchen. Good riddance to bad rubbish. He
is a retired public school teacher who is only use to dealing with immature
minds. In fact, he is a child himself.

ARBR was destroyed by Ed Dolan, a criminal vandal troll, some years

ago, aided and abetted by Tom Sherman. Jim McNamara stood by and let
it happen. Only Ed Gin fought the good fight and kicked Ed Dolan's
butt (Dolan continues to whine about Ed Gin to this day), but it is
hopeless when everyone is either a troll, a stalker, a coward or a
knave.

Imitation is the sincerest from of flattery. Here is what the Great Ed Dolan
wrote:

"ARBR was destroyed by Ed Gin, a criminal vandal troll, some years ago aided
and abetted by Jim McNamara. Tom Sherman stood by and let it happen. Only Ed
Dolan the Great fought the good fight, but it is hopeless when everyone is
either a troll, a stalker, a coward or a knave." - Ed Dolan

Perry Butler was one of the cowards who stood by and let it happen, but then
most of the members of the group were like him. It is why I have such
contempt for ARBR. But Perry Butler does resemble Jim McNamara in one
respect; they both resort to sexual innuendo when they get their butts
kicked by the Great Ed Dolan.

Old May 27th 08, 02:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On May 26, 7:56 pm, wrote:
[...]

Funny Perry, but I didnt' stand by and let it happen. Ask Ed. I've
been "stalking" him at every turn. I suspect Ed isn't going to let
this one slip by. Be prepared for the ensuing cyber-skirminsh that
will inevitable follow unless this was just sort of a drive by
shooting, so to speak.
Old May 27th 08, 02:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On May 25, 5:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Carl Ranford" wrote in message

Is there a troll-free, moderated space that discusses recumbents that
has emerged in the past couple of years that I've overlooked?

Try the BROL forum which is part of that website. I never go there myself
because I don't like to be babysitted, but really that is the only way to
acquire useful information these days.

ARBR was destroyed by Ed Gin, a criminal vandal troll, some years ago aided
and abetted by Jim McNamara. Tom Sherman stood by and let it happen. Only Ed
Dolan the Great fought the good fight, but it is hopeless when everyone is
either a troll, a stalker, a coward or a knave.

The aided and abetted nonsense was addressed in another thread and
will not be addressed here again just because Ed Dolan has chosen to
resurrect this issue again like he does so many others. Is anyone
else getting tired of the time-worn, copy and paste, repetitious
boilerplate?

Old May 27th 08, 03:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On May 26, 7:56 pm, wrote:
[...]

Perry Butler never got anything right in his entire life. Imagine a jerk
like him instructing students in anything, let alone in how to operate a
computer. The one thing he is good at is accusing others of being homos, so
he is like you that way.

It seems Tom Sherman has left the group. I most sincerely hope that he never
returns as I have grown weary of him. He has managed to trivialize himself
right off my radar. His techno-jargon has also grown tiresome.