Sandwich recipe, please

Old September 12th 17, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Sandwich recipe, please

On Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 10:31:11 PM UTC-7, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 08:31:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

. . . tell me your favorite sandwich that can be made conveniently,
cut into quarters and stuffed into your jersey pockets for longer rides?

Cream cheese between two "breakfast biscuits" travels well in a snack
bag. Instead of cutting them into quarters, make four.

When I had access to a store called "Paradise Foods" I made
high-calorie muffins and kept them in the freezer; I can no longer buy
powdered kelp etc. for making mixed edible powder.

mmmmmmmmm... powdered kelp....aahhhhhhhh drool
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kelp-Powder-... ac2mtslTIaUOQ
Old September 12th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 12:06:30 +0700, John B wrote:
On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 19:11:38 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

Figs are allegedly laxative - dried apricots are somewhat better to
the extent of causing explosive decompression.

But under certain circumstances perhaps explosive decompression could
be considered another form of propulsion. After all for every action
there is an opposite and equal.... :-) -- Cheers,

I think there'd be plenty of opposing reactions to explosive
decompression on a bike ride...
Old October 27th 17, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 23:40:44 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Some dried fruits can be stuffed with nuts. Two almonds in a pitted
date, for example. Apricots also have a pocket.

I was eating a Medjool date this morning, and noticed that my small
tongs/big tweezers could pull the pit out through the hole left by
removing the stem. Medjools have a very large cavity to stuff stuff
into. And, unlike pre-pitted dates, they don't have sticky date
innards on the outside.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net
Old October 27th 17, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:

Some dried fruits can be stuffed with nuts. Two almonds in a pitted
date, for example. Apricots also have a pocket.

I was eating a Medjool date this morning, and noticed that my small
tongs/big tweezers could pull the pit out through the hole left by
removing the stem. Medjools have a very large cavity to stuff stuff
into. And, unlike pre-pitted dates, they don't have sticky date
innards on the outside.

It isn't that I don't like dates and prunes, it's just that they're usually messy and I don't like riding around with a plastic bag hanging out of my classy jersey......
Old October 28th 17, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is....0.hrc4JDbq0S0

Needs roaD testing
Old October 28th 17, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.google.com/search?q=wais...obile&ie=UTF-8