WARNING: regarding poster to these forums. Please read and followthis advice.

Old May 20th 08, 04:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default WARNING: regarding poster to these forums. Please read and follow this advice.

On Mon, 19 May 2008 09:05:06 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
wrote:

On May 18, 8:43*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 18 May 2008 20:13:32 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero

wrote:
On May 18, 9:13 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:29:34 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero

wrote:
On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.

So you admit LYING?

I did? *Where?

See above.

You make a claim, but conveniently don't quote anything.

E.P.

Here is you admitting LYING:

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 20th 08, 05:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ed Pirrero

wrote:
On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.

So you admit LYING?

I did? Where?

See above.

You make a claim, but conveniently don't quote anything.

E.P.

Here is you admitting LYING:

Actually, it's evidence that you can't read. Or comprehend. Or both.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

Since I didn't make the original claim, it was not I whose veracity
would be in question.

Now, implying that you are a self-important boob is stating the
stupendously obvious.

E.P.
Old May 20th 08, 12:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Can't figure out the lie of poor E.P. You are a self important boob
and prove it everyday Mike VANDEMAN...

WHat is your fascination with this VANDERMAN guy...maybe you admire
him running style. Remember, the sociopath like Mike will redirect
focus from himself.

Oil Age Poster dtmeister Australia 1 May 10th 06 07:32 AM
What advice to give - WARNING: contains helmets Tilly UK 69 March 15th 05 01:31 AM