Liberace....Still here! HaHa!

Old April 10th 08, 09:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Gary[_5_]

Default Liberace....Still here! HaHa!

Had to pop back just to see and I cant ****ing believe it!

Not only is poor, fugly idiot of a ****tard still here, he is now posting
follow ups to his own threads and still getting his fag ass beads in a knot
about Mitchel S! I !kin luv the internet :-)

They still watching you by the way?
Old April 10th 08, 11:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Apr 10, 2:27*pm, Gary wrote:
Had to pop back just to see and I cant ****ing believe it!

Not only is poor, fugly idiot of a ****tard still here, he is now posting
follow ups to his own threads and still getting his fag ass beads in a knot
about Mitchel S! *I !kin luv the internet :-)

They still watching you by the way?

Send BumpkinPus and don't you ever respond to me or post about me
again.

GIMMEE YOU BIKE!!!
Old April 14th 08, 05:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
amy

On Apr 10, 5:19*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Apr 10, 2:27*pm, Gary wrote:

Had to pop back just to see and I cant ****ing believe it!

Not only is poor, fugly idiot of a ****tard still here, he is now posting
follow ups to his own threads and still getting his fag ass beads in a knot
about Mitchel S! *I !kin luv the internet :-)

They still watching you by the way?

Send BumpkinPus and don't you ever respond to me or post about me
again.

GIMMEE YOU BIKE!!!

We have a bike for you, come to Community