Trek 6000 profile superior geometry - REVISED

Old April 21st 08, 11:40 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default Trek 6000 profile superior geometry - REVISED

I do believe after test riding this fine machine, I can excel my
skills beyond what they are now.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...6_series/6000/

Hardware quality makes all the difference in enabling more aggressive
riding thus advancing skill-sets pertinent to balance, timing, and
speed one can go at riding technical obtuse trails.

I want to get a video of me riding this down Deer Creek Canyon of
which to lure Ride-A-Lot/BumpkinPus to let me instruct him, of whcih
only if he is able to fully clear Deer Creek Canyon from top to bottom
(train him per section going up), as he goes up with me he advances
his skillset and confidence to assault the next upcoming section, of
which he sees me do this he'll want my instruction.

As he completes each section, and only after he completes each
section, do we advance and I won't push him harder than he can handle.
But I'll talk him out of his fears and psychological difficulties
causing him to not challenge himself.

He does not understand how to use his weight as a beneficial tool, he
is afraid of it. I can achieve changing that hangup.

Right there on the wall, he'll realize what he's been doing and not
been doing, his arms are the first problem - tense due to fear. Jelly
arms immediately switching to tense arms depending on what's under the
bike during a split second and changes in the next second, is how you
must immediately change your arms state of tension is what he needs to
learn.

Spring arms that do not try to command but are commanded by the trail,
the treachery, make peace with the treachery by letting it have its
way with your weight causes the body to be passive and cooperative
with the type of terrain, not authority but obedient to the terrain.
Letting the terrain set the relationship and it'll change fast so you
must change fast too, by leaving your upper body flexible and free -
tense up for a split second then loosen up immediately after is how
you make your arms springs for viscious rock gardens like "the wall".

Anyways, I can coach him and make him a new MTBer of which once he
completes the full trail, he'll be high as a kite at the bottom in the
parking lot, he'll even hug me and probably say "I wanna do it again"
but I won't let him hug me I'm not a feminin man I only hug my daddy
and relatives that are men, that's how high you are when you rampage
such trails. Some do it again immediately after, like that nut Jim
Jonas who can't get enough riding after riding 100 miles.

Not me once is enough.

But obviously I have to get the bike first and film me doing it, and
put the video online and I know Mitchel will watch it, and hopefully
he'll stop being an ass and stop letting people puppetize him by
wining and dining him, by connecting him to vast social venues of all
sorts, mainly MTBing groups.

I could get Ride-A-Lot, I mean my enemy BumpkinPus to become a leading
advanced rider of the group, but first he must say "sorry for allowing
my alias to be used to attack you, can we be friends and if you
advance my skills like you say you can and have shown you are able by
the video, I will make it worth your while to teach me" - say $50.00
and he buys me dinner at Red Rocks Inn Caveman Salad. He doesn't
compensate if he doesn't clear everything on the trail.

If he chooses to bail out or feels he can't do it, that's fine, we'll
be friends and part ways, perhaps get a beer and laugh at his Fred
Flinstone resemblance.

Doh!

I really look forward to this Trek 6000. Hopefully my momma is going
to realize how she's being twisted and manipulated, and realize it was
wrong for her to partake in a conspiracy against me. Because of the
bike theft as well as the other thefts, I will not allow RUSH to
connect me or indulge me into their opportunities. Liz, Gary, all nice
people but are part of some bad group, which due to their power
(RUSH), thinks they should control everyone and should be able to
judge adn define everyone to the deepest point of realization of their
spirit, it's all about fear and inability to adapt to people that they
cannot control - RUSH that is.

Mitchel is getting sucked in like my momma. I should thank RUSH for
being there, they are a big, irreversible problem for murdering
mobsters - Chos/Strong, but RUSH is doing the same thing. Conquer him,
break him down and redefine him as a obedient drone - not gonna
happen
RUSH. My spirit is a different energy presence not to be like yours in
any way shape or form. You simply must interact directly to understand
and learn about me. Organized despair of which your lives are is very
crafty hiding from yourselves and your horrid negativities.

Thanks for being there for being a major problem for Chos/Strong, and
if you team up with Bruce Lee, and Mel Gibson, we can defeat them. But
you must not change me or require me to be different in any way, the
fact you keep trying to be an authoritative presence over me gives me
indications that you are evil.

!