Will they ever learn?

Old August 23rd 05, 10:28 PM
JohnB

Default Will they ever learn?

One of our cycling instructors spent a whole session today trying to get
the three new bikes safe to ride, wasting valuable training time.
Two need major adjustments while the other needed a replacement rear
wheel, it was so badly buckled. Even the local LBS who helped out said
it was not worth fixing.
Then later in the day the handlebar bolt just sheared.

There's no need to guess where they came from.

2 from H*alf*rds and the other from T*esc*s.

John B
Old August 29th 05, 07:17 PM
Bertie Wiggins

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:28:46 GMT, JohnB wrote:

One of our cycling instructors spent a whole session today trying to get
the three new bikes safe to ride, wasting valuable training time.
Two need major adjustments while the other needed a replacement rear
wheel, it was so badly buckled. Even the local LBS who helped out said
it was not worth fixing.
Then later in the day the handlebar bolt just sheared.

There's no need to guess where they came from.

2 from H*alf*rds and the other from T*esc*s.

Hi John,

I can let you have a copy of the letter sent to the manager of a local
Halfords, copied to the chairman of Halfords, it that would help.
Showing them that National Standards' Instructors in different parts
of the country communicate with each other might just rattle Halfords
enough into action.