Idiots not wearing helmets

Old October 17th 05, 01:04 AM
Glen

Default Idiots not wearing helmets

With our hospitals already overcrowded, it really annoys me to see so many
Bicycle riders not wearing helmets.
Why should we have to pay for these idiots if they come off with head
injuries, and more important take up beds for really sick people.
I live in Brisbane, and I see so many of these idiots, and the Police don't
seem to give a toss about it.
When will the Police get serious and slap on the spot fines to these idiots,
and surly the news will spread, and maybe these idiots will start to obey
the law, and free up hospital beds.

Old October 17th 05, 01:12 AM
GPLama

you could always make a citizens arrest... go knock yourself out

cheers,
GPL

Old October 17th 05, 01:12 AM
Stuart Lamble

On 2005-10-17, Glen wrote:
With our hospitals already overcrowded, it really annoys me to see so many
Bicycle riders not wearing helmets.

Somebody please send for a goat. We need something to get rid of all
these trolls, and I'm pretty sure goats have the best track record on
this particular need of ours.

Old October 17th 05, 01:26 AM
Glen

Stuart Lamb obviously doesn't wear a helmet, as he sounds like he has had a
few knocks to his head.

Stuart Sheep or Lamb whichever you like to be called, I am not a troll, and
I posted a legitimate thread, if you don't like it, no need to reply to it,
just go back to having sex with your sheep, Bahhhhhhhhhh!!!
Your a loser !!!!

Old October 17th 05, 01:35 AM
Bleve

Glen wrote:
With our hospitals already overcrowded, it really annoys me to see so many
Bicycle riders not wearing helmets.
Why should we have to pay for these idiots if they come off with head
injuries, and more important take up beds for really sick people.
I live in Brisbane, and I see so many of these idiots, and the Police don't
seem to give a toss about it.
When will the Police get serious and slap on the spot fines to these idiots,
and surly the news will spread, and maybe these idiots will start to obey
the law, and free up hospital beds.

Troll, troll, troll your boat ...

Old October 17th 05, 01:39 AM
GPLama

"Glen" wrote in message
Your a loser !!!!

and "you're" bad at English... I'd even tell your ISP about it, but I'm sure
have better things to do...

Oh, and get a new angle before you start with your animal sex fantasies with
me... try something more original, I think the other kooks in here have
that one totally covered..

cheers,
GPL
:throwing stones bad English:

Old October 17th 05, 01:43 AM
Humbug

On 17/10/05 at 10:12:54 Stuart Lamble somehow managed to type:

On 2005-10-17, Glen wrote:
With our hospitals already overcrowded, it really annoys me to see
so many Bicycle riders not wearing helmets.

Somebody please send for a goat. We need something to get rid of all
these trolls, and I'm pretty sure goats have the best track record on
this particular need of ours.

Yep, legend has it that goats are very good but I can never remember
which way to face while sacrificing the thing. I'm also a bit hazy on a
few other points, the preferred sex of the thing for a start - is a
female goat preferable to a male goat or is it the other way around ?
Are there any particular traits the goat should have apart from the
essential "goatness" of course ? What about the method of sacrifice -
is it all formal or can you just wing it with the handiest goat and a
sharp knife.

Perhaps this, and other vital goat subjects can be discussed on Friday
night...:-)

--
Humbug

Old October 17th 05, 01:47 AM
cfsmtb

Stuart Lamble Wrote:

Somebody please send for a goat. We need something to get rid of all
these trolls, and I'm pretty sure goats have the best track record on
this particular need of ours.

Sic the goat onto Mike O'Connor - afterall he's probably inspired this
aimless troll to visit. Ho hum.

--
cfsmtb

Old October 17th 05, 01:54 AM
Stuart Lamble

On 2005-10-17, Humbug wrote:
On 17/10/05 at 10:12:54 Stuart Lamble somehow managed to type:
Somebody please send for a goat. We need something to get rid of all
these trolls, and I'm pretty sure goats have the best track record on
this particular need of ours.

Yep, legend has it that goats are very good but I can never remember
which way to face while sacrificing the thing. I'm also a bit hazy on a
few other points, the preferred sex of the thing for a start - is a
female goat preferable to a male goat or is it the other way around ?

Well, in dealing with trolls, it's not a goat sacrifice -- rather, you
get yourself a good quality billy goat, and just send it trotting up to
the bridge the troll lives under. Results are pretty much guaranteed
from that point, I believe.

Perhaps this, and other vital goat subjects can be discussed on Friday
night...:-)

I intend to be there this week (sickness precluded my attendance last
time, alas.)