Will it happen: FLUCK 2009?

Old August 18th 08, 10:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default Will it happen: FLUCK 2009?

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/72264
Question: Do you want FLUCK 2009 to happen?

- Yes, I'm allready learning Danish
- No, Danish is to hard

So, I had a realy great time at the previous FLUCK: unicycling, drinking
beer, meeting the people I allready knew from these forums (but never
met in person), drinking beer, meet new people, drinking beer, land my
first crankflip (thanks Mike) ohw and did I mention drinking beer yet?

Anyways, it wasn't allways fun for everyone.
The organisation had some problems with certain people (not gonna
mention them, most of you allready know them anyway lol) about rules
and stuff, and they said it might be the last FLUCK.
But I'm sure these people have learned from this, and these problems
will not occure again. So why don't we forget about this, and start
organizing FLUCK 2009?
I realy want a next FLUCK, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!!

So, what do you guys think?

Also, your free to post some memories and funny stories from FLUCK
2007.

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old August 18th 08, 11:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

What misbehavior occured? (you can pm me if you want)

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca
Old August 18th 08, 11:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

The organisators always said that it will never happen again (last time
I heard this was at unicon). So I am sadly pretty sure that this thread
cant change anything. Maybe this is an alternative for you:
http://www.e-u-c.info/.

--
Lutz

'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) | 'AJATA'
(http://www.ajata.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
Old August 18th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

peleschramm wrote:
What misbehavior occured? (you can pm me if you want)

certain people were accussed of possessing illegal substances on the
convention site, and were asked to leave. There were then more issues
with the same group of people returning to the site. If you want the
full storey then search out threads that were created at that time on
the subject. Suffice to say, organising a big convention is a huge
amount of work, and I can understand why they can't be bothered
anymore. Also, whether peopel will go to unicycling conventions in
denmark 3 years in a row is questionable.

--
kington99

Dave

Old August 19th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Lutz wrote:
The organisators always said that it will never happen again (last time
I heard this was at unicon). So I am sadly pretty sure that this thread
cant change anything. Maybe this is an alternative for you:
http://www.e-u-c.info/.

Yes, I'm thinking about Wuko and maybe that French thingy to

But still, I think it's a shame that there will be no FLUCK.

--
Probailer2

Old August 19th 08, 07:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

kington99 wrote:
certain people were accussed of possessing illegal substances on the
convention site, and were asked to leave. There were then more issues
with the same group of people returning to the site. If you want the
full storey then search out threads that were created at that time on
the subject. Suffice to say, organising a big convention is a huge
amount of work, and I can understand why they can't be bothered
anymore. Also, whether peopel will go to unicycling conventions in
denmark 3 years in a row is questionable.

Wasnt it Koxx team members? Or the whole Koxx team at times?

I dont get why we dont just say it.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~team forrest~~~~~~~~team
dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).~~~~~~~~~...quack!~~~~team
spencer!~~~team kickyourass!
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
want some advice? unicycle better.
~jerrick-
Old August 19th 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Jerrick wrote:
Wasnt it Koxx team members? Or the whole Koxx team at times?

I dont get why we dont just say it.

Well, since you allready said it, it was indeed team K1
Not all though, because Tom Pec, Joe Hodges and the younger members did
pay and did nothing wrong.

--
Probailer2

Old August 19th 08, 10:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Jerrick wrote:
Wasnt it Koxx team members? Or the whole Koxx team at times?

I dont get why we dont just say it.

Because I don't really know for sure, I wasn't there, and I don't want
to go accusing an entire group of people of illegal activity.

--
kington99

Dave

Old August 19th 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Probailer2 wrote:
Well, since you allready said it, it was indeed team K1
Not all though, because Tom Pec, Joe Hodges and the younger members did
pay and did nothing wrong.

Ahh.

That would be cool if there was more FLUCKs, cause I would like to
attend at least one, and that would suck quite a bit if I never get to
go to one.

The videos from the last FLUCK made it look amazing.

Old August 19th 08, 10:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Jerrick wrote:
Ahh.

That would be cool if there was more FLUCKs, cause I would like to
attend at least one, and that would suck quite a bit if I never get to
go to one.

The videos from the last FLUCK made it look amazing.

It WAS amazing.
The indoor trial course was so much fun, specialy at night when have a
few beers

--
Probailer2