Thank-you for reading my message

Old August 2nd 05, 07:53 PM
merryfreakinxmas

Default Thank-you for reading my message

"Chris Co" wrote in message
http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find people
from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!

This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is

http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

how'd you like a 2byfur up the ass?

Old August 3rd 05, 09:47 AM
merryfreakinxmas

"Chris Co" wrote in message
http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find people
from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!

This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is

http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

how'd you like a 2byfur up the ass?

Not another one!

maybe we can get a whole fence inside Chris?

Old August 4th 05, 09:27 AM
Edward Dolan

"Chris Co" wrote in message
http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find people
from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!

This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is

http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

how'd you like a 2byfur up the ass?

Not another one!

maybe we can get a whole fence inside Chris?

These are my kind of posts. If anyone can tell me what is going on, I will
be delighted to insult one and all. However, I do not like all these user
names. Only cowards hide behind user names.

Also, I note the usual idiotic misuse of the English language, especially by
merry. Does freakin mean ****ing I wonder? Also, all good Christians will
object to Xmas for Christmas. Is merry some kind of g.d. anti-Christian? He
is no doubt a Canadian liberal atheist who hates all Christians. Well, if
that is true - then may God damn him!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

aka

Old August 4th 05, 10:13 AM
merryfreakinxmas

"Chris Co" wrote in message
http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find
people
from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!

This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is

http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

how'd you like a 2byfur up the ass?

Not another one!

maybe we can get a whole fence inside Chris?

These are my kind of posts. If anyone can tell me what is going on, I will
be delighted to insult one and all. However, I do not like all these user
names. Only cowards hide behind user names.

And how do we know you name is ed dolan? a name means very little to me, i
can have a conversation with someone at the bus stop for an hour without
knowing there name.

Also, I note the usual idiotic misuse of the English language, especially
by merry. Does freakin mean ****ing I wonder?

it means freaking

Also, all good Christians will object to Xmas for Christmas.

I hope so. You ever go to the mall during xmas?

Is merry some kind of g.d. anti-Christian?

Using the lords name in vane. Interesting.

He is no doubt a Canadian liberal atheist who hates all Christians.

You're right on one count but I'm not sayin which one.

Well, if that is true - then may God damn him!

If we are created in god's image then it stands to reason that god is very
curious. I think we are a science experiment and for the most part god is
sitting back and watching.

Old August 4th 05, 11:05 AM
Edward Dolan

"Chris Co" wrote in message
http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

Please Visit the link above, this is friend finder you will find
people
from your area/city. . Enjoy your time there!

This site is 100% safe so try it out please it is

http://www.friendfinder.com/go/p66339-pmem?lfrom=uk

how'd you like a 2byfur up the ass?

Not another one!
maybe we can get a whole fence inside Chris?

These are my kind of posts. If anyone can tell me what is going on, I
will be delighted to insult one and all. However, I do not like all these
user names. Only cowards hide behind user names.

And how do we know you name is ed dolan? a name means very little to me, i
can have a conversation with someone at the bus stop for an hour without
knowing there name.

You should be your. ed dolan should be Ed Dolan. Why the hell don't you
capitalize that which should be capitalized. Names are extremely important.
You can tell a lot about a person simply by his name. By the way, your user
name stinks in case you didn't know it.

I use my real name because I want all the jerks in the world to know who it
is that they are talking to. I take some pride in my name and I do not
understand those who do not.

Also, I note the usual idiotic misuse of the English language, especially
by merry. Does freakin mean ****ing I wonder?

it means freaking

Freaking is not a word. You mean ****ing of course, but lack the courage to
say it. Words can't hurt you, you know.

Also, all good Christians will object to Xmas for Christmas.

I hope so. You ever go to the mall during xmas?

Yes, you are right about that. I use Xmas all the time myself, but that is
because I am an atheist and I don't give a damn about Christmas.

Is merry some kind of g.d. anti-Christian?

Using the lords name in vane. Interesting.

lord should be Lord. Always capitalize any reference to the Creator in
deference to believers.

He is no doubt a Canadian liberal atheist who hates all Christians.

You're right on one count but I'm not sayin which one.

Why poke fun at Christians and Christmas unless you hate them? Your user
name is an affront to all Christians. Look how you have ****ed me off and I
am not even a Christian.

Well, if that is true - then may God damn him!

If we are created in god's image then it stands to reason that god is very
curious. I think we are a science experiment and for the most part god is
sitting back and watching.

There is no God at all, but you should not go out of your way to **** off
religious folks. They have a right to their beliefs and it is a very human
thing to believe in something outside and higher than yourself. Even though
I am an atheist, I respect the religious beliefs of all people, provided it
is not a murderous religion like Islam.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 4th 05, 09:52 PM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"merryfreakinxmas" wrote in message

These are my kind of posts. If anyone can tell me what is going on, I
will be delighted to insult one and all. However, I do not like all
these user names. Only cowards hide behind user names.

And how do we know you name is ed dolan? a name means very little to me,
i can have a conversation with someone at the bus stop for an hour
without knowing there name.

You should be your. ed dolan should be Ed Dolan. Why the hell don't you
capitalize that which should be capitalized. Names are extremely
important. You can tell a lot about a person simply by his name. By the
way, your user name stinks in case you didn't know it.

because it bothers yous

I use my real name because I want all the jerks in the world to know who
it is that they are talking to. I take some pride in my name and I do not
understand those who do not.

Also, I note the usual idiotic misuse of the English language,
especially by merry. Does freakin mean ****ing I wonder?

it means freaking

Freaking is not a word. You mean ****ing of course, but lack the courage
to say it. Words can't hurt you, you know.

say yous

Also, all good Christians will object to Xmas for Christmas.

I hope so. You ever go to the mall during xmas?

Yes, you are right about that. I use Xmas all the time myself, but that is
because I am an atheist and I don't give a damn about Christmas.

Is merry some kind of g.d. anti-Christian?

Using the lords name in vane. Interesting.

lord should be Lord. Always capitalize any reference to the Creator in
deference to believers.

a little anal about grammer aint we?

He is no doubt a Canadian liberal atheist who hates all Christians.

You're right on one count but I'm not sayin which one.

Why poke fun at Christians and Christmas unless you hate them? Your user
name is an affront to all Christians. Look how you have ****ed me off and
I am not even a Christian.

well it took years before that user name got under someones skin. thanks ed

Well, if that is true - then may God damn him!

If we are created in god's image then it stands to reason that god is
very curious. I think we are a science experiment and for the most part
god is sitting back and watching.

There is no God at all, but you should not go out of your way to **** off
religious folks. They have a right to their beliefs and it is a very human
thing to believe in something outside and higher than yourself. Even
though I am an atheist, I respect the religious beliefs of all people,
provided it is not a murderous religion like Islam.

i don't go out of my way to **** off religious folk. you are the first
person who has had an issue with merryfreakinxmas. your skin is tooooooooooo
thin.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

whats so great about you?

Turn $6.00 into $15,000!! Really! [email protected] General 2 February 27th 05 11:53 PM
Turn $6.00 into $15,000!! Really! [email protected] Racing 0 February 26th 05 10:23 PM
hello [email protected] General 1 February 26th 05 02:50 AM
GET RICH [email protected] Unicycling 0 February 18th 05 02:05 AM
What's your message? elyob UK 12 March 1st 04 01:05 AM