Topeak Pocker Rocket Master Blaster

Old October 2nd 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
cmcanulty

Default Topeak Pocker Rocket Master Blaster

I recently bought this mini pump and can't figure out how to convert
it to schrader valve. It's not the usual flip something around and
directions are in several languages but none in English!
Old October 2nd 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Oct 2, 7:42*am, cmcanulty wrote:
I recently bought this mini pump and can't figure out how to convert
it to schrader valve. It's not the usual flip something around and
directions are in several languages but none in English!

I have one of these pumps on several of my bikes and I think they are
GREAT.

To change to Schrader, you unscrew the plastic part (with the 'flip-
top'), remove the black rubber washer, turn it over and re-insert it.
You are now ready to go.

Lewis.

*****
Old October 2nd 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, " wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:42 am, cmcanulty wrote:

I recently bought this mini pump and can't figure out how to convert
it to schrader valve. It's not the usual flip something around and
directions are in several languages but none in English!

I have one of these pumps on several of my bikes and I think they are
GREAT.

To change to Schrader, you unscrew the plastic part (with the 'flip-
top'), remove the black rubber washer, turn it over and re-insert it.
You are now ready to go.

You'll need to flip the hard plastic insert under the rubber washer as
well, as it serves to open the valve stem.

Old October 2nd 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ben C

On 2008-10-02, landotter wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, " wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:42 am, cmcanulty wrote:

I recently bought this mini pump and can't figure out how to convert
it to schrader valve. It's not the usual flip something around and
directions are in several languages but none in English!

I have one of these pumps on several of my bikes and I think they are
GREAT.

To change to Schrader, you unscrew the plastic part (with the 'flip-
top'), remove the black rubber washer, turn it over and re-insert it.
You are now ready to go.

You'll need to flip the hard plastic insert under the rubber washer as
well, as it serves to open the valve stem.

Yes, and the easy way to get the rubber washer out in order to reverse
it is to pull the little lever as if you were about to pump up a tyre.
That causes the rubber washer to emerge by a few mm which is enough to
grab hold of it.

FS: New Rocket 7 43.5 Tri Shoes - $200 obo Tim Marketplace 0 August 21st 07 05:28 AM
Rocket bike Blanchy Australia 0 July 28th 05 10:20 AM
FA: Topeak Master Blaster MTB/Road pump Velvet UK 4 June 12th 05 10:26 PM
Hot Rod Rocket Ergozum Recumbent Biking 11 July 28th 04 02:56 AM
Kent 1800 Trail Blaster Phantom of the Bosque General 4 October 6th 03 04:49 PM