Fit Pads .. for a Bell Helmet .. REplacement .. ??? How to, where, Fit Pads.

Old June 20th 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Clyde Henpecker

Default Fit Pads .. for a Bell Helmet .. REplacement .. ??? How to, where, Fit Pads.

I have a comfortable Bell Helmet.. EVO..

The fit pads are worn, falling out.. from sweat/outdoors/etc

Where can I get the little fit pad thingy's.. to replace the worn out ones.
?????

Fit pads??

Inside the helmet ??

Held in place by hook and loop which is stuck to helmet.

Any ideas?

ps if you hate helmets.. that is ok... no problem.. I can deal with it ..
do your own thing..

Old June 20th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Clyde Henpecker wrote:
I have a comfortable Bell Helmet.. EVO..

The fit pads are worn, falling out.. from sweat/outdoors/etc

Where can I get the little fit pad thingy's.. to replace the worn out
ones. ?????

Have you contacted Bell?

Fit pads??

Inside the helmet ??'

Try contacting Bell.

Held in place by hook and loop which is stuck to helmet.

Any ideas?

Contact Bell.

ps if you hate helmets.. that is ok... no problem.. I can deal
with it .. do your own thing..

Shall do . Thanks.

BS

Old June 20th 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Clyde Henpecker" writes:
I have a comfortable Bell Helmet.. EVO..

The fit pads are worn, falling out.. from sweat/outdoors/etc

Where can I get the little fit pad thingy's.. to replace the worn out ones.
?????

Fit pads??

Inside the helmet ??

Held in place by hook and loop which is stuck to helmet.

Any ideas?

ps if you hate helmets.. that is ok... no problem.. I can deal with it ..
do your own thing..

If you ask nicely at the right bike shop, I wouldn't
be surprised if they'd happily give you some spares.
Maybe more than you actually need (or want.)

Maybe buy a spare inner tube or some skull-shaped valve caps
or sumpthin' while you're there, to help make the trip worthwhile.

Actually, a dollar store would probably have all the
ingroodients to make yer own, on the cheap.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old June 20th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Clyde Henpecker

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Clyde Henpecker" writes:
I have a comfortable Bell Helmet.. EVO..

The fit pads are worn, falling out.. from sweat/outdoors/etc

Where can I get the little fit pad thingy's.. to replace the worn out
ones.
?????

Fit pads??

Inside the helmet ??

Held in place by hook and loop which is stuck to helmet.

Any ideas?

ps if you hate helmets.. that is ok... no problem.. I can deal with it
..
do your own thing..

If you ask nicely at the right bike shop, I wouldn't
be surprised if they'd happily give you some spares.
Maybe more than you actually need (or want.)

Maybe buy a spare inner tube or some skull-shaped valve caps
or sumpthin' while you're there, to help make the trip worthwhile.

Actually, a dollar store would probably have all the
ingroodients to make yer own, on the cheap.

cheers,
Tom

I sent an email to Bell .. also, REI told me to stop in, and they will give
me
a couple of pads..

I'd think the bike shops may have a couple,, will check out.

Thanks..