Facebook hiding my entries

Old January 26th 21, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Facebook hiding my entries

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 4:39:56 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:04:58 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 2:51:06 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 10:14:04 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 10:03:42 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/25/2021 11:25 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, January 24, 2021 at 2:40:40 PM UTC-8, Radey Shouman wrote:

What I find interesting is that, up until a few days ago, it seemed almost
completely taboo to speculate that covid may have orignated in a Chinese
lab. Now, apprently, it's not.

I knew part of this already but not the details. https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741 The "funding was $31 Million which in China was huge almost beyond belief. This is the man that Biden just made the head of the covid-19 program of the US government. I suppose this is Biden's plan to distribute vaccine at the same rate that it has been distributed because there was "no distribution plan at all."

Those who peruse general science news might recall Peter
Dasek and the edited virus enhancements known as GOF from
2015-16-17-18 with many glowing reports from Wuhan about
their world-leading accomplishments in making more virulent
versions of respiratory viruses.

That is a forbidden subject in a corrupt Biden administration. Just give the military more money so run the Military-Industrial Complex.
But Tommy, the U.S. NEEDS those 3 (or is it 4) new aircraft carriers
that they are building. After all, they only have 11, and they are so
reasonable in price... only 17 billion dollars, or thereabouts.

Tell everyone here what you know about Aircraft Carriers slow Johnny. In WW II how many did we have? Tell us how we won the battle for Guadalcanal? Tell us how many carriers we lost? Tell us how hard it is to sink a modern carrier? You ****ing moron that doesn't pay a cent in taxes and pretends to know about things you aren't even smart enough to think of.

You are being, well, ridicules.
How did we win the battle for Guadalcanal? You are talking about a
battle fought a lifetime ago with ships, some of which were built in
the 1930's. Times have changes a bit since then.

If you want to talk about ancient battles how about the battle of
Ticonderoga ? No Carriers :-( Or even better The Battle of Marathon,
no carriers then either.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Why are you speaking without knowing anything? What do you know about Naval warfare? Tell us stupid, being an Air Force Lifer gave you exactly what expertise in Naval warfare?
Old January 26th 21, 11:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

As I said before, do you want to compare a battle fought a lifetime
ago with equipment that was even older, with modern battles?

If you care to then go ahead and exhibit your lack of knowledge for
the whole world to see.

Or, you could reply to my original question, that the U.S. NEEDS to
have more carriers, as they now have only about half of all the
carriers in the world?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Hiding GPS In the Down Tube Bret Cahill UK 3 February 10th 16 01:34 PM
Wikipedia entries Kim Ryan Australia 0 July 1st 10 12:32 AM
No hiding from chamois? Squat'n Dive Techniques 11 March 6th 08 12:07 AM
New RAAM entries Donald Munro Racing 23 June 13th 06 08:11 PM
PBP Entries Tony B UK 2 October 11th 05 04:49 PM