Facebook hiding my entries

Old January 26th 21, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Facebook hiding my entries

On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 5:22:27 PM UTC-8, News 2021 wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:04:58 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

Tell everyone here what you know about Aircraft Carriers slow Johnny. In
WW II how many did we have? Tell us how we won the battle for
Guadalcanal? Tell us how many carriers we lost? Tell us how hard it is
to sink a modern carrier?

EASY, all it takes is one Collins class submarine. They cn pop up in the
middle of all that protective fleet thatis needed to escort the things.
You ****ing moron that doesn't pay a cent in
taxes and pretends to know about things you aren't even smart enough to
think of.

Did you hear how Ronny Raygun;s carrier had to be towed into Brisbane,
Australia. The jellyfish unionised and blocked the cooling pipes.

P.S. WWII is history and its tactics are not the tactics of modern
warfare.

Don't you have someone else to plagiarize? That line was in all of the Aussy papers. You're not reporting , you are plagiarizing as we've been told.
Old January 27th 21, 01:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT Tommy's toy boat get sunk Facebook hiding my entries

On Tue, 26 Jan 2021 08:23:52 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

[...]

Lol, what do you think 'reporting is?'
You gather facts from all sources.
Since it was in ALL Aussie papers, then you'll have no problem providing
a URL or four.

Now watch little tommy run away
Old January 27th 21, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 01:26:04 -0000 (UTC), News 2021
wrote:

[...]

Well, I did read in the ABC News ( Sun 23 Jul 2017 at 9:21am) that the
aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan arrived in Brisbane port and that
"was several hours late due to delays due to tug availability"

Perhaps Tommy is confusing jellyfish and tugboats?
..
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old January 27th 21, 07:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 08:54:28 +0700, John B. scribed:

wrote:

[...]

Definitely. The jelly fish incident occurred in 2006 ( refer Wikipedia).
I read about it in on 'trade/naval' site aes ago. All the recent websearch
newspaper reports are basically R&R tourism reports.

Tugboats would be required every time The R.R. visits.

In any case, carriers are the modern equivalent of WWII battleships; one
missile and you have a new fish reef.

Old January 27th 21, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

And of course you know everything there is to know about missiles as well. For someone that never did anything you sure seem to have a lot of information.

Facebook hiding my entries Tom Kunich[_4_] Techniques 1 January 26th 21 11:05 PM
Hiding GPS In the Down Tube Bret Cahill UK 3 February 10th 16 01:34 PM
Wikipedia entries Kim Ryan Australia 0 July 1st 10 12:32 AM
New RAAM entries Donald Munro Racing 23 June 13th 06 08:11 PM
PBP Entries Tony B UK 2 October 11th 05 04:49 PM