Chinese thermal clothing.

Old January 31st 21, 09:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Chinese thermal clothing.

What they were doing for awhile is sending tis stuff to a warehouse in the USA, So when you ordered something they could post it USPS which has been getting progressively slower but not out of hand. I guess they have stopped this now because a friend that is still riding at 88 has been missing rides and I suspect it as been because of the cold weather. I bought a pair of thermal tights for myself and they were too small but they fit him and made a big difference to his comfort. So I ordered him a thermal jersey. When is it going to arrive? April 15. He probably won't be able to use it then. Good thing I didn't tell him about it. So be careful when you're ordering this stuff now. During the Xmas period even if you got it from China it only took two weeks to get it. 3 months is a bit out of line now.
Old January 31st 21, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
What they were doing for awhile is sending tis stuff to a warehouse in
the USA, So when you ordered something they could post it USPS which has
been getting progressively slower but not out of hand. I guess they have
stopped this now because a friend that is still riding at 88 has been
missing rides and I suspect it as been because of the cold weather. I
bought a pair of thermal tights for myself and they were too small but
they fit him and made a big difference to his comfort. So I ordered him a
thermal jersey. When is it going to arrive? April 15. He probably won't
be able to use it then. Good thing I didn't tell him about it. So be
careful when you're ordering this stuff now. During the Xmas period even
if you got it from China it only took two weeks to get it. 3 months is a
bit out of line now.

Always check delivery dates!

Always did as the area I grew up is rural and my folks live some distance
from the lanes even which are some distance from the bigger roads and thus
unless it’s Royal Mail delivery is rather hit and miss even now, which did
cause some panic during the first lockdown as the the wine crate was rather
delayed by a few weeks and the poor dears where running low!

Roger Merriman

Old February 1st 21, 06:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/31/2021 4:22 PM, Roger Merriman wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Now there's an actual crisis!

You might just deliver yourself:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/877/kd21a.jpg
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 1st 21, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Sunday I had a wine hangover the nearly killed me. I've sworn off more than a glass with dinner for a long time in the future.