Biden Falls Down Multiple Times

Old March 27th 21, 12:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Biden Falls Down Multiple Times

On 3/26/2021 7:26 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 12:46:37 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 3/26/2021 4:10 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 7:43:34 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...e-one-n2586562
This is what the Donkey Party did to make America the world leader in elder abuse.
.
Interesting angle on the Biden falls that I hadn't seen befo
https://www.nationalreview.com/video...air-force-one/
Notice that what might seem in footage taken from the blind area behind the filled stairway side to be an old man recovering his breath or perhaps waiting for help before rising again, from the bottom of the stairs, with the fallen Biden clearly visible, is a pause by a vain old man to dust off his trousers, or maybe the trousers brushing wasn't vanity, perhaps good ol' Joe has enough brainpower left to realise he should pause to recover his breath..

In either case, it seems likely Kamala Horselaugh will have time for much more inappropriate Horselaughing before she manages to nudge Sleepy Joe off the pot.

Back in the darkest hour when it seemed that the Clintons were returning their kleptocracy to Washington, it never occurred to me that the Donkey Party would be rotten enough, or vicious enough, to put up two such unsuitable candidates as Clinton at the same time. But they've done far worse: they haven't only put of twunsuitables, they've put up two incompetent unsuitables at the same time. After the border debacle Biden created all by himself, and the shambles he's made from Trump's vaccination success, all else that can go wrong is that Biden and Harris will try to steal the same White House furniture and be involved in a cat fight on the WH driveway. (For Donkey Party voters, blessed with short memories about their evil deeds in the space where the good people have consciences, the Clintons stole White House furniture assessed by by the official WH keepers and dressers at $190,000, which the Clintons were made to repay. Hillary was very bitter about it -- she thought she was

en
titled to steal whatever belongs to the American people.) -- AJ

Since Congress avoids responsibility or action above all
else, the past half century of 'enabling legislation' has
left the real power deep in the administrative State. If you
know and follow the gang of wreckers now agency and
department heads, you should be very much afraid. Or for
not-US-citizens, amused.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

.
The enemies of America, who are legion, may be amused -- though I'm rather of the opinion that they are too humourless to smile -- but I'm not. You had one lucky escape when, despite the best efforts of the wreckers, Donald Trump turned out to be a very effective president. How many lucky escapes can you expect? --- AJ

All of them! Until not, most probably:

https://tinyurl.com/rvwzurv2

Old March 27th 21, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/26/2021 7:43 PM, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 17:43:36 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 3/26/2021 5:13 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 11:57:27 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 3/26/2021 12:09 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 5:46:37 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

While China and Jing are in seventh heaven, Russia is not. With Trump they at least knew where they were, good, bad or indifferent. China has said many times that they own Siberia and if they were to invade you know as well as I that Biden would roll over.

I'm not sure we have a dog in that fight.

The Amur conflicts have always gone to Russia, India is
holding her own at Line of Control for well over a year now
and PLA was seriously defeated by Viet Nam laving the Army
with a 0-[some number] record to date.

What PRC does very well are stealth, distraction and
occupation against unarmed populations. See also Tibet,
Philippine islands, South China Sea islands and created
islands, wave of cargo and tanker piracy in the 1990s, use
of 'fishing vessels' for effectively piracy more recently
and the huge Han population shift north of the Amur.

The Chinese Military is now far larger than that of Russia. Their technology is at least equal. That indeed then put our dog in that fight. Russia is the doorway to Europe and we see China in the middle east as well.

I agree that China tries to turn a population through propaganda as you can see here.

The PLA was a lot bigger than the Vietnamese Army too. And
took highly disproportionate casualties, repeatedly, until
they called it a day and quit. Not as lopsided against the
Russians, but another series of second-place finishes
despite a larger force.

No one can know the future, but that's the recent PLA
history- 'all hat and no cattle'.

China has been invading Vietnam for thousands of years and actually
occupied the north for a considerable period. The Trung Sisters led a
revolution against Chinese rule in 39 - 43 AD. The Chinese won but the
Sisters are still remembered as heroes in Vietnam.

Imperial China might be a different subject (one in which I
am less well read than PLA)

Old March 27th 21, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 10:43:45 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 3/26/2021 5:13 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 11:57:27 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 3/26/2021 12:09 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

..
[...]

In Stalin's time, Russian commanders cleared minefields by marching their soldiers through them before the machine guns of the political commissars attached to each military unit. The Russians lost their empire because eventually they had to choose between guns and butter. In trying for just a little butter with perestroika, they discovered that you cannot have economic liberalisation without political freedom as well. There was no way back and the Russian Empire fell and broke up.

It is true that China has been an empire for longer than Russia, maybe millennia longer. But we should not forget that the China Empire's population is as little homogenous as the Russian Empire's was. There are other parallels along the guns'n'butter curve. Brezhnev had a "little perestroika" in the 1960s, and abandoned it as soon as it threatened to dislodge his hands from the reins of power. Mao had his "cultural revolution" which was an anti-cultural attempt at an industrial revolution, and abandoned it when it became clear that the Communist Party would remove him from power rather than give up their power.

The Chinese have made their experiment similar to perestroika and are in the process of pulling back from it for fear of losing control. Both the Chinese perestroika and the attempt to recover political and security control have gone better than the Russian one. But it is clear to those of us with our minds in gear, and the necessary education or experience, that both have already failed, and for the same reason, which at a couple of removes isn't so much different from the causes of the Russian failu demography is destiny, something the Chinese have always understood but that in Mao's shadow, like so much else, they've royally screwed up.

Here are some demographic facts, all of them indisputable, that will give the CCP leadership nightmares for the rest of their lives. First of all, China is a radically ageing country, with tens of millions of
of old men who do nothing but sit around all day smoking. There are more old men with lung cancer than the population of many small nations. The one child policy which ran for decades, and resulted in the wholesale exposure to die of newborn females in numbers that make the American disgrace of abortion into a minor crime, has left the nation with a severe imbalance of men of marriageable age, tens of millions of them. The gestures to free markets, whatever their impressive total size, has touched only the cities but failed to raise the majority peasantry out of their poverty, which was what it was supposed to do, at enormous risk to the CCP control. The ambitious plan ran out of time and the clamp-down, which has already started, will cause enormous resentment and social stresses
*
Now we're ready to discuss whether China will start a war, and against whom..

A traditional way of securing authoritarian leadership against the testosterone of young men without women is to start a war for them to conquer the women of other nations. Though there is no cause for complacency in Washington, it seems to me that China has missed its boat. It didn't steal enough American knowhow quickly enough, it didn't industrialise quickly enough, it didn't provide the vast peasantry with enough butter quickly enough. Piece by piece China will be dislodged from the lands rich in raw materials which it now binds with silken ropes, because it can no longer afford the present generous "foreign aid". Piece by piece China will fall further and further behind the West, again, a prospect which fills the CCP with horror, which is why they took such dire risks with their hegemony.

In short, the "Chinese moment" has come and gone, passed forever, without a result. The ChiCom surge is already at, or very near, its furthest advance.. In its future lies only retrenchment and retreat.

The only way out will seem to be war. War against America? Don't be silly. The Chinese want a nuclear war as little as anyone else. But the Russian are squatting, as already pointed out in this thread, on rich Chinese property, and the Russians are weaker now than at any time within living memory, and after the passing of the strong-willed Putin, will be weaker still. And there are all these spunky young men who are better occupied raping Russian women than killing bureaucrats. Wars unify nations behind a single purpose.. China needs such a purpose as a distraction, as much as they need it as a unifier.

Andre Jute
Analysis is not free. You can pay me when I return to mention that events have proved me right.
Old March 27th 21, 01:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 3/26/2021 8:34 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Interesting. And much discussed over the last decade.

However a brief review of Winnie the Pooh and Hong Kong over
the past two years might suggest they have some way left to
run. Beria never had Xi's surveillance state in which the
subjects willingly carry tracking and 'character-monitoring'
devices 24 hours a day. CCP secret police have been
amazingly efficient with those tools and the organ-donation
prisons are full.

Old March 27th 21, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 18:34:53 -0700, Andre Jute scribed:

To interrupt your walk down memory lane with the aged diatribe of
historical geo-political thinking

A traditional way of securing authoritarian leadership against the
testosterone of young men without women is to start a war for them to
conquer the women of other nations.

It has resorted to kidnapping them from surrounding countries, but that
is small cheese.

Though there is no cause for
complacency in Washington, it seems to me that China has missed its
boat. It didn't steal enough American knowhow quickly enough,

It didn't need to. You're falling into the contempt for the enemy that
proceeds all great 'military' blunders. For the last few decades, China
has been buying up 'old tech' from the west, rebuilding it, using it and
earning from it, then developing new tech that is equal or better than
the west.

it didn't
industrialise quickly enough,

Quick enough that it now has a stranglehold on the production of certain
key components underpinning the modern world.

it didn't provide the vast peasantry with
enough butter quickly enough.

Does the average Chinese peasant use butter?, or milk?, or any other
basic western style foodstuffs in any significance. Does what the average
Cinese peasant think matter in modern China?

Piece by piece China will be dislodged
from the lands rich in raw materials which it now binds with silken
ropes, because it can no longer afford the present generous "foreign
aid".

FWIW, China as no problem buying whatever raw materials it wants and
interestingly and it has adopted diversified suppliers, much to the shock
of past major suppliers. Hint, spread the suppliers and screw down the
prices they pay.

Piece by piece China will fall further and further behind the
West, again, a prospect which fills the CCP with horror, which is why
they took such dire risks with their hegemony.

In short, the "Chinese moment" has come and gone, passed forever,
without a result. The ChiCom surge is already at, or very near, its
furthest advance. In its future lies only retrenchment and retreat.

Lol, where have we read that before. it seems to echo through the
centuries. Have you been reading Mr gibbons histories again/

Andre Jute Analysis is not free. You can pay me when I return to mention
that events have proved me right.

That is a bill that will never appear. Is slt getting his stiock tips frm
you?

Old March 27th 21, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 1:49:57 AM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Heh-heh! I'll give you Winnie-the-Pooh. But I don't think the CCP is irrational, I think their besetting sin is national arrogance.

To bring this discussion back to the original subject, if I were the Chinese, or the Russians, I'd fear the irrationality of a weak man (and that's even before we specify that he's a weak old confused man) like Joe Biden before the logic of a strong populist like Donald Trump. I'd much prefer a strong man with an express desire to stay in his own back yard over a yes-man who's conditioned by fifty years of futile wars being mindlessly fought on to believe his nation is the world policeman.

Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful to the American taxpayer for paying for two world wars, and the reconstruction of the Marshall Plan, and strong leadership in NATO, but that's me; your average European intellectual, and believe me, she's very average indeed, hates America on principle, and more for paying so generously for our friendship, and even more for electing Donald Trump. I'm heartened to discover that President Macron of France, educated in places where hating America is a reflex action, doesn't want America to destroy itself with stupid wokery, though I was amazed when he said so in public.

Andre Jute
It's not events that are irrational, it is the people behind those events. That doesn't make the events less inevitable.
Old March 27th 21, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 20:49:48 -0500, AMuzi scribed:

On 3/26/2021 8:34 PM, Andre Jute wrote:

some drivel.
Interesting. And much discussed over the last decade.

However a brief review of Winnie the Pooh and Hong Kong over the past
two years might suggest they have some way left to run. Beria never had
Xi's surveillance state in which the subjects willingly carry tracking
and 'character-monitoring'
devices 24 hours a day. CCP secret police have been amazingly efficient
with those tools and the organ-donation prisons are full.

AJ is a consumer and not a producer of anything, so, like many in the
west, AJ willingly signs up for all the convenience toys and gives the
same tracking and monitoring to the capitalists of the west through his
toys(China supplied).

Now, if AJ had been a producer, he might have been awake to what was
going on in that part of the world and not fallen for the news generated
by the pulp news media. Shrug, he didn't even see it happening in IT,
despite his earlier claims of EDP* brilliance.

* IT was 3LA'd in the early days.
Old March 27th 21, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 8:19:05 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

One of the extremely foolish things that China has done is to speed a very large portion of their GDP on Naval Hardware. Wouldn't you think that Pearl Harbor didn't teach them a thing? American Navy knows better. They use aircraft carriers for the purpose of showing the flag and aweing the smaller countries. But they know that they do not want these ships anywhere near the action because despite all of the self defense on board and the best interceptor aircraft on the face of the planet that they are nothing more than sitting ducks that are good for nothing more than sitting in Continental waters and sending drones off into the wild blue yonder. This was a waste of resources that they don't have and all of the slave labor in the universe isn't going to improve their position. Russia has already discovered this and they are now a great deal wiser. They know that the only weapon they have against a free world is to turn the people against themselves and that is precisely what they've been doing.
Old March 27th 21, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:53:57 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

But Tommy, in 2020 military spending by the U.S. was 3.4% of their GDP
while China spent only 1.9%. In dollar terms it was 732 billion for
the U.S. and only 261 for China.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_expenditures
As for aircraft carriers, well the U.S. has 11 and 2 more under
construction while China has 2 and 1 under construction. Italy and the
U.K.have two each.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#United_States
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old March 28th 21, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Always nice to know that you have a right grip on reality. Exactly when is that going to start again?