Praise the Lord

Old November 3rd 05, 04:23 AM
Ricardo

Default Praise the Lord

All the Mormons in my neck of the woods ride bicycles. I don't see them too
much anymore but I know they are still out there. They are definatly in the
helmet camp. I am some what disappointed that they have not figured out
that we are having a religious, political discussion on this tech site and
have not joined in, maybe save some souls, baptize some grandfathers and
talk about tire pressure.
Ricardo

Old November 3rd 05, 06:52 PM
D'ohBoy

Ricardo mused:

I am some what disappointed that they [mormons - ed.] have not figured out
that we are having a religious, political discussion on this tech site and
have not joined in....

Dude, they're mormons.

D'oh!

D'ohBoy

Old November 4th 05, 11:29 AM
Jasper Janssen

On 3 Nov 2005 10:52:53 -0800, "D'ohBoy" wrote:

Ricardo mused:

I am some what disappointed that they [m*rm*ns - ed.] have not figured out
that we are having a religious, political discussion on this tech site and
have not joined in....

Dude, they're m*rm*ns.

And some of then have a habit of grepping the newsspool (a lot easier in
these dejagoogle days) and coming to invade newsgroups that speak lightly
about them. I'd prefer to avoid that.

Jasper
Old November 4th 05, 04:14 PM
Werehatrack

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:29:09 GMT, Jasper Janssen
wrote:

On 3 Nov 2005 10:52:53 -0800, "D'ohBoy" wrote:

Ricardo mused:

I am some what disappointed that they [m*rm*ns - ed.] have not figured out
that we are having a religious, political discussion on this tech site and
have not joined in....

Dude, they're m*rm*ns.

And some of then have a habit of grepping the newsspool (a lot easier in
these dejagoogle days) and coming to invade newsgroups that speak lightly
about them. I'd prefer to avoid that.

Yeah, they're not just plain loony like skinnytologists, but they can
make up for it in persistence.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

Anti-social behaviour Danny Colyer UK 1552 September 25th 05 09:21 AM
Rider Down! slim Social Issues 9 October 19th 04 01:41 PM
In praise of FSA compact crank Eagle Jackson Techniques 42 October 5th 04 04:44 AM