I need STI lever

Old November 4th 05, 08:17 PM
Aleks

Default I need STI lever

Does anyone have STI lever that does not work? I have Dura Ace ST-7700 lever
and Flight Deck but cable in lever is broken and FD does not show in which
gear am I. (since cadence is calculated out of this information cadence
shows wrong information too).

So if anybody has this switcher or whole lever please contact me.