NYC: Cyclist dead, pizza cold

Old November 4th 20, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default NYC: Cyclist dead, pizza cold

On 11/3/2020 7:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at 3:55:35 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/3/2020 3:26 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 12:22:45 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:42 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/2/2020 11:23 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 6:17:33 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/01/cyclis...per-east-side/

Notice that none of the details were mentioned. Reporters
no longer believe that they have to report facts. Only
editorials.

No details??

On my screen it said "The 42-year-old victim was riding
north, against traffic, on the bicycle along Second Avenue
at 4:28 p.m. when he was struck by a black Chevy Tahoe that
was traveling westbound on 97th Street, an NYPD spokesman
said."

That sounds like details. And it sounds like another one of
those deaths where the cyclist was at fault.

More details today:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/delive...un-identified/

It's just tragic that we don't have laws banning wrong-way
riding.

Or against drunk driving, driving unlicensed or hit-and-run:

https://nypost.com/2020/11/02/off-du...ping-motorist/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

You DO live a hard, hard life! And not a bit of it is your own fault! :-/

--
- Frank Krygowski

Unlike you I met life square on.

Tom, you didn't even meet high school square on. You dropped out.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 4th 20, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 7:39:21 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

That is the major difference between us - you think that finishing school is an accomplishment, not what you actually did with your life. I'm VFW and you're a sniveling coward, I played a major roll in ending the AIDS pandemic and you did nothing at all. I built the equipment that shows that Climate Change is a fraud, you're the one that believes it. I have a communications board on the International Space Station and you have students that you propagandized with Marxist attitudes. You are and always will be until your death a blot upon the human race.
Old November 4th 20, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/4/2020 10:48 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Wow, are there monuments recognizing your great accomplishments? It
seems there certainly should be!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 4th 20, 06:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 10:36:35 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

And yet you have no accomplishments whatsoever. Tell me what it feels like to be one of the world's major losers. I've often wondered how people like you could live with a life of utter failure.
Old November 4th 20, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/4/2020 1:44 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Ah, irony!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 4th 20, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 12:59:02 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

I'm still waiting for your response. Tell us what your life has been like fleeing from success as hard as you could. Tell us how you have equated success simply with education and not actually using it to improve the plight of mankind.
Old November 4th 20, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op woensdag 4 november 2020 om 23:04:14 UTC+1 schreef :
[...]

Hé, cut it out. Both of you. Normal people getting tired of it. Idiots..

Lou
Old November 5th 20, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 17:35:55 UTC-5, Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

You have almost as good a chance of stopping an incoming ocean tide as having these two guys cutting out their crap. Kill File or Ignore are the only ways to avoid them.

Cheers
Old November 5th 20, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 2:35:55 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

But you don't seem to be getting tired of Frank who has done nothing with his life criticizing me for being a success.
Old November 5th 20, 04:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/4/2020 5:35 PM, Lou Holtman wrote:
[...]

Lou, you need to master the art of not reading what you're not
interested in.

A person who can't do such a simply thing shouldn't disparage _other's_
intelligence!

--
- Frank Krygowski

Pizza delivery cyclist slashed by 3 youths in Weston knife-point robbery Simon Mason[_6_] UK 29 January 17th 20 03:05 PM
"dead pedaling" (term?) 1S in the cold Emanuel Berg[_2_] Techniques 4 December 15th 17 11:33 PM
I'll give you my mobile when you take it from my cold, dead hands! Squashme UK 3 September 11th 10 01:16 PM
dead cyclist A Muzi Techniques 25 March 16th 08 09:25 PM
Papa John's Pizza CEO and Olymic hopeful cyclist injured Pete General 1 June 4th 04 11:12 PM