You Vill Cycle or Else!

Old December 9th 20, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default You Vill Cycle or Else!

Franke-Boy, eat your heart out. We have a new Oberfuhrer for Bicycles. Go to the link, then enlarge the page until you can read the text on the letter next to the cyclist, and check the title under the writer's name.

https://www.steynonline.com/10842/a-...cracy-for-life

Head of Behaviour Change!

Even Scharfie the soon-to-be ex-mayor, a closet fascist who wants to send us all to re-indoctrination school, hasn't yet appointed a Head of Behaviour Change.

Andre Jute
I, for one, want to discuss who the **** gave you the right to decide anyone's behaviour needs changing.
Old December 9th 20, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 07:33:38 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
wrote:

Franke-Boy, eat your heart out. We have a new Oberfuhrer for Bicycles. Go to the link, then enlarge the page until you can read the text on the letter next to the cyclist, and check the title under the writer's name.

https://www.steynonline.com/10842/a-...cracy-for-life

Head of Behaviour Change!

Even Scharfie the soon-to-be ex-mayor, a closet fascist who wants to send us all to re-indoctrination school, hasn't yet appointed a Head of Behaviour Change.

Andre Jute
I, for one, want to discuss who the **** gave you the right to decide anyone's behaviour needs changing.

That's odd. On one hand, you criticize someone's creative title
because your paranoid interpretation of a letter from a member of a
dysfunctional US bureaucracy suggests that he's trying influence
public opinion. Yet, here you are in this newsgroup also attempting
to influence public opinion. You can't have it both ways. Are people
allowed to influence someone else's politics, opinions, and behavior?
Or, will your utopian society simply license those qualified to hold
an opinion?

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old December 9th 20, 07:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 7:33:46 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
Franke-Boy, eat your heart out. We have a new Oberfuhrer for Bicycles. Go to the link, then enlarge the page until you can read the text on the letter next to the cyclist, and check the title under the writer's name.

https://www.steynonline.com/10842/a-...cracy-for-life

Head of Behaviour Change!

Even Scharfie the soon-to-be ex-mayor, a closet fascist who wants to send us all to re-indoctrination school, hasn't yet appointed a Head of Behaviour Change.

Andre Jute
I, for one, want to discuss who the **** gave you the right to decide anyone's behaviour needs changing.

Do you suppose that the hard lefties here even understand what Germany's position in the EU is presently?
Old December 9th 20, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Because of the exit of the US money and the Brexit, the EU is very likely to fall apart again leaving Germany as the economic head of Europe. That doesn't bode well for the rest of Europe since Germany has never been hesitant to flex its muscles and most of its present government is of the policy basis of the East German government. The US would be well advised to try to make a commercial treaty with Russia for concessions on the freedom of their people. This would give us a source of cheap labor rather than China, less problems with Russia and economic freedom for Russia and its satellite countries. But that would be impossible with the Biden bunch of lunatics seeing a Russian under every bed.
Old December 9th 20, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

wrote:

[...]

This newsgroup is now a very pale shadow of what it used to be.

Perhaps it's time to rename it - Trollheim or Political Assorted?

Seems that for the past month it's been mostly Trolls posting, or responses to those Trolls or pure politics. Once in a while there's something posted about bicycles but those threads don't stay bicycling related for very long.

Cheers
Old December 9th 20, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/9/2020 9:33 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
Franke-Boy, eat your heart out. We have a new Oberfuhrer for Bicycles. Go to the link, then enlarge the page until you can read the text on the letter next to the cyclist, and check the title under the writer's name.

https://www.steynonline.com/10842/a-...cracy-for-life

Head of Behaviour Change!

Even Scharfie the soon-to-be ex-mayor, a closet fascist who wants to send us all to re-indoctrination school, hasn't yet appointed a Head of Behaviour Change.

Andre Jute
I, for one, want to discuss who the **** gave you the right to decide anyone's behaviour needs changing.

Meanwhile Eric Swalwell, he of screwing a chinese spy fame,
spent last Spring as the most vocal Congressman during the
impeachment which failed for lack of any evidence whatsoever.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 9th 20, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 11:00:40 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 7:33:46 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
Franke-Boy, eat your heart out. We have a new Oberfuhrer for Bicycles. Go to the link, then enlarge the page until you can read the text on the letter next to the cyclist, and check the title under the writer's name.

https://www.steynonline.com/10842/a-...cracy-for-life

Head of Behaviour Change!

Even Scharfie the soon-to-be ex-mayor, a closet fascist who wants to send us all to re-indoctrination school, hasn't yet appointed a Head of Behaviour Change.

Andre Jute
I, for one, want to discuss who the **** gave you the right to decide anyone's behaviour needs changing.

Do you suppose that the hard lefties here even understand what Germany's position in the EU is presently?

This is about an individual employed by Transport for London who calls himself "Head of Behaviour Change." He is in London, England -- not Germany, not the US and not whatever dimension you inhabit. London.

We are now getting alt-right internet carping about a minor transportation official in London who, in a signature line, identifies himself as "Head of Behaviour Change." It clearly signals a communist take-over -- in London.

Luckily, in the US, we do not have "behaviour." We have "behavior," so we don't need to worry about this. And of all the things to complain about, this is among the most petty imaginable. The whining about the administrative state is also tedious. OMG, we have administrative agencies! They make rules! Gasp! Who knew? If you don't like the CPSC rules, propose a rule change. I can point you to state regulations I got changed by making a request and going to a meeting in a gloomy basement conference room at the state capitol.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old December 9th 20, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 11:17:39 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/9/2020 9:33 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
Franke-Boy, eat your heart out. We have a new Oberfuhrer for Bicycles. Go to the link, then enlarge the page until you can read the text on the letter next to the cyclist, and check the title under the writer's name.

https://www.steynonline.com/10842/a-...cracy-for-life

Head of Behaviour Change!

Even Scharfie the soon-to-be ex-mayor, a closet fascist who wants to send us all to re-indoctrination school, hasn't yet appointed a Head of Behaviour Change.

Andre Jute
I, for one, want to discuss who the **** gave you the right to decide anyone's behaviour needs changing.

Meanwhile Eric Swalwell, he of screwing a chinese spy fame,
spent last Spring as the most vocal Congressman during the
impeachment which failed for lack of any evidence whatsoever.

As I recall, Trump was impeached.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old December 9th 20, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/9/2020 1:39 PM, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

which is analogous to an indictment. He was acquitted, hence
my term, 'failed'.

sidebar-
Mr Schiff repeated daily that he had a list of corroborating
witnesses to 'Russian influence'. Once the secret House
committee testimony transcripts were released much later,
those 'witnesses' (some 30 or so in all) each testified that
they had no knowledge of any foreign influence whatsoever.

Old December 9th 20, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 11:59:21 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

Schiff could have had video and declarations from the Pope. What he lacked were the votes. To quote the big cheese: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters." Substitute "senators" for "voters."

-- Jay Beattie.