Make up problems in order to 'solve' them

Old December 18th 20, 01:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Make up problems in order to 'solve' them

https://cyclingindustry.news/cycling-gender-parity/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 18th 20, 09:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Friday, December 18, 2020 at 5:33:22 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
https://cyclingindustry.news/cycling-gender-parity/

I'm perfectly happy with the gender I am and so is my wife. She used to ride with a fast group until she broke her ankle and it was improperly repaired. She also rode with her daughters from coast to coast twice.

Old December 19th 20, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2020

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 07:33:16 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

https://cyclingindustry.news/cycling-gender-parity/

Nah, it is click bait marketing for the gimmicks she sells.