STUDY PROVES TOM KUNICH SPECTACULARLY RIGHT. AGAIN.

Old December 29th 20, 11:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Eric Pozharski

Default STUDY PROVES TOM KUNICH SPECTACULARLY RIGHT. AGAIN.

with John B wrote:
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 11:22:48 +0200, Eric Pozharski
wrote:
with John B wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 14:35:13 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:
On Saturday, December 26, 2020 at 5:40:35 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 11:32:11 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:
On Friday, December 25, 2020 at 5:02:28 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 25 Dec 2020 09:20:33 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:
On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 7:27:21 PM UTC-8, Ralph
Barone wrote:
Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/24/2020 6:00 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 8:01:30 AM UTC-8, Frank
Krygowski wrote:
On 12/23/2020 9:37 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 3:09:49 PM UTC-8, AMuzi
wrote:
On 12/23/2020 4:27 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:
Frank Krygowski writes:
On 12/23/2020 2:04 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:
Frank Krygowski writes:

*SKIP*
"Democrat Extremists" "take over the world" Tommy boy, you are going
right round the bend. I read that Communist China's economy is
forecast to become larger then the U.S. by 2028. Better you should
worry about the Communists taking over.

(I probably shouldn't enter this death-match, but, what a
coincidence, here it comes anyway.) I'm binge listening to certain
podcast right now, and just yesterday I've consumed piece on GDP.
Turns out, GDP doesn't mean ****. It's just fancy number that is
objectified and then waved around. IOW, strawman. For instance, are
you (not "John B.", I'm pretty certain you are) aware that sells of,

....................^

I'm sorry about this, but certain individual is unalegedly consistently
changing your name. I promise to be more attentive next time.

say, cocaine are counted in?

GDP is simply one way to measure of the market value of all the final
goods and services produced in a specific time period,, usually in
terms of "per capita" and is simply one statistical indicator of
national development. So yes, if the sale of cocaine is a significant
contributing factor in the economy then it should be considered as
part of the GDP.

Now we are making progress. To further this hilarious success consider
this -- if some trade (being it goods or services) is illeagal (no
taxes, no paperwork) how could anyone measure it?

Old December 29th 20, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Frank Krygowski writes:

*SKIP*
"Democrat Extremists" "take over the world" Tommy boy, you are going
right round the bend. I read that Communist China's economy is
forecast to become larger then the U.S. by 2028. Better you should
worry about the Communists taking over.
(I probably shouldn't enter this death-match, but, what a
coincidence, here it comes anyway.) I'm binge listening to certain
podcast right now, and just yesterday I've consumed piece on GDP.
Turns out, GDP doesn't mean ****. It's just fancy number that is
objectified and then waved around. IOW, strawman. For instance, are
you (not "John B.", I'm pretty certain you are) aware that sells of,

...................^

I'm sorry about this, but certain individual is unalegedly consistently
changing your name. I promise to be more attentive next time.
say, cocaine are counted in?

GDP is simply one way to measure of the market value of all the final
goods and services produced in a specific time period,, usually in
terms of "per capita" and is simply one statistical indicator of
national development. So yes, if the sale of cocaine is a significant
contributing factor in the economy then it should be considered as
part of the GDP.

Now we are making progress. To further this hilarious success consider
this -- if some trade (being it goods or services) is illeagal (no
taxes, no paperwork) how could anyone measure it?

John isn't concerned about measuring anything and making even the slightest attempt at accuracy, He simply shoots his mouth off about things he knows absolutely nothing about. To him, Guam was not in the Vietnam war zone even though everyone that served there received a VFW ribbon. Every live bomb dropped from a B52 came from there and every one of those could have fallen on the pavement exploded and killed someone. While I actually flew over Vietnam most of those people did not and every one of them risked their lives at a far higher rate than they would have stateside.

That piece of offal that tries to pass himself off as an American is about as real as Newsy.
Old December 29th 20, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Frank Krygowski writes:

[...]

As I wrote above "a significant contributing factor in the economy"
which would rather imply that it was in some manner accountable, or
perhaps you would prefer, counted, as how else could it be identified
as a "significant factor"?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old December 30th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Frank Krygowski writes:

[...]

Sorry Tommy but you got it wrong again. Everyone that served on Guam
was not given a "VFW ribbon", whatever that is. Personnel that went
TDY to Guam as a part of operation may well have been awarded a
"Vietnam Service Medal" but any troops permanently assigned to
Anderson AFB didn't get to participate.

You have told us over and over about you flying on B-52 combat
missions over Viet man and I've asked you for details over and over
why an Airman 2c, 3 level technician, would be flying on a combat
mission over "enemy" territory and you seem too shy to tell us. But
then, you claim to have served in two Bomb Wings that never existed
so perhaps this is simply another of your delusions. In fact, given
your seeming lack of basic knowledge about the Air Force it might even
be doubtful that you ever served at all.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old December 30th 20, 01:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Eric Pozharski

Frank Krygowski writes:

[...]

You're blocking it, I wish to proceed though, let's see how far I can
get. Consider this, let's assume one country includes business of
prostitution and excludes gambling while other country includes selling
semi-automatics to pre-teens (it might be serious business, how can I
know?) and exludes crypto-currencies. Now, how such GDPs could be
compared? Another (surprise, for me, just asked it myself right now)
consideration -- I've never seen such thing, can anyone point out to
explanation of GDP going up/down because some activity flipped between
legal and illegal (whatever direction)?

Now, may I have, from your perspective, reasonable explanation how GDP
is found out (let's not fall for 'made up', that would be unreasonable
or too early).

p.s. As of 'count' vs 'account', I should contemplate on this -- they
look same while they are different.

Old December 30th 20, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 5:03:53 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:

Sorry Tommy but you got it wrong again. Everyone that served on Guam
was not given a "VFW ribbon", whatever that is. Personnel that went
TDY to Guam as a part of operation may well have been awarded a
"Vietnam Service Medal" but any troops permanently assigned to
Anderson AFB didn't get to participate.

You have told us over and over about you flying on B-52 combat
missions over Viet man and I've asked you for details over and over
why an Airman 2c, 3 level technician, would be flying on a combat
mission over "enemy" territory and you seem too shy to tell us. But
then, you claim to have served in two Bomb Wings that never existed
so perhaps this is simply another of your delusions. In fact, given
your seeming lack of basic knowledge about the Air Force it might even
be doubtful that you ever served at all.

I have explained many times how I would end up on B52 combat missions and if you're too stupid to understand that it is you who have the problem. I certainly have absolutely no intentions of ever explaining anything to someone as stupid as a log.

Maybe base personnel assigned to Andersen that had no access to the flight line and nothing to do with the actual combat weapons or munitions but leave it to someone without a shred of combat experience to attempt to find an exception to make it appear to be common.
Old December 30th 20, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Frank Krygowski writes:

[...]

Here is the expected national debt by 2050. This in turn makes the dollar without any value. No investments can keep you ahead of this sort of spending and printing money to make uo for it. Don't you think that the Democrat's Budget is great paying for walls in Syria and Lebanon but not the USA? Paying the same subsidies to illegal aliens as to US citizens and showing the world how much Nancy Pelosi loves the art by her using tax money to give to the infinitely rich Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. I especially like the Democrats billion dollars for gender schooling in middle eastern countries.
Old December 30th 20, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 2:13:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Here is the expected national debt by 2050. This in turn makes the dollar without any value. No investments can keep you ahead of this sort of spending and printing money to make uo for it. Don't you think that the Democrat's Budget is great paying for walls in Syria and Lebanon but not the USA? Paying the same subsidies to illegal aliens as to US citizens and showing the world how much Nancy Pelosi loves the art by her using tax money to give to the infinitely rich Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. I especially like the Democrats billion dollars for gender schooling in middle eastern countries.

Thank God the Trump administration has been so penny pinching, so responsible. Right?

- Frank Krygowski
Old December 30th 20, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 30 Dec 2020 09:31:17 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

No you haven't. You did tell us the story about sitting in the A.C.'s
seat but that was so obvious a lie that not even a confirmed civilian
wouldn't believe you.

So tell us Tommy, why were you zipping around in those B-50's and
dropping those bombs? Or is this just another of your wild eyed lies
to prove that you really, truly, way down deep, are a hero?

Maybe base personnel assigned to Andersen that had no access to the flight line and nothing to do with the actual combat weapons or munitions but leave it to someone without a shred of combat experience to attempt to find an exception to make it appear to be common.

But Tommy, you said "everyone on Guam" and I pointed out that troops
permanently assigned to Anderson AFB did not receive any special
awards, and certainly not a "VFW medal, whatever that is.

Combat experience? Well :-) I'm the one with the ribbons for Korea
and Vietnam.

But probably the best benefit, other then the so called "combat pay"
of serving in a combat zone was that those actually in a combat zone
didn't pay income taxes. Tell us Tommy, were the troops TDY to Guam
relieved from paying taxes?

I ask as while I was in Vietnam two of my people were on TDY to
support a helicopter unit in N. Thailand - the ones that the President
said weren't there - and I had to arrange their return every month so
that they could draw combat pay and not have to pay taxes, by being
physically present in a combat zone for 24 hours each month. And the
few logistics guys that were assigned to Singapore had to come back
each month for the same reason.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old December 31st 20, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Frank Krygowski writes:

[...]

Not really, I see that it has been deleted but I was replying to a
statement that cocaine sales were included in the GDP, and was simply
saying that it should have been.

get. Consider this, let's assume one country includes business of
prostitution and excludes gambling while other country includes selling
semi-automatics to pre-teens (it might be serious business, how can I
know?) and exludes crypto-currencies. Now, how such GDPs could be
compared? Another (surprise, for me, just asked it myself right now)
consideration -- I've never seen such thing, can anyone point out to
explanation of GDP going up/down because some activity flipped between
legal and illegal (whatever direction)?

GDP is a measurement of what happens, not what someone thinks should
have happened. For example, if one calculated a GDP for the state of
Nevada where gambling and prostitution are legal, and openly engaged
in then of course it is include

Now, may I have, from your perspective, reasonable explanation how GDP
is found out (let's not fall for 'made up', that would be unreasonable
or too early).

Well, you really didn't have to ask. Simply search for "how is gdp
determined" with any search engine, I got 51,200,000 "hits" when I
tried it.

But having said that there are several methods of calculating GDP, for
example.
GDP = C + G + I + NX
where
C = consumption or all private consumer spending within a country’s
economy, including, durable goods (items with a lifespan greater than
three years), non-durable goods (food & clothing), and services.

G = total government expenditures, including salaries of government
employees, road construction/repair, public schools, and military
expenditure.
I = sum of a country’s investments spent on capital equipment,
inventories, and housing.
NX = net exports or a country’s total exports less total imports.

Or you can use

GDP = Total National Income + Sales Taxes + Depreciation + Net Foreign
Factor Income
Total National Income – the sum of all wages, rent, interest, and
profits.
Sales Taxes – consumer taxes imposed by the government on the sales of
goods and services.
Depreciation – cost allocated to a tangible asset over its useful
life.
Net Foreign Factor Income – the difference between the total income
that a country’s citizens and companies generate in foreign countries,
versus the total income foreign citizens and companies generate in
that country.

And there are several "types" of GDP as in
Nominal GDP – the total value of all goods and services produced
at current market prices. This includes all the changes in market
prices during the current year due to inflation or deflation.
Real GDP – the sum of all goods and services produced at constant
prices. The prices used in determining the Gross Domestic Product are
based on a certain base year or the previous year. This provides a
more accurate account of economic growth, as it is already an
inflation-adjusted measurement, meaning the effects of inflation are
taken out.
Actual GDP – real-time measurement of all outputs at any interval
or any given time. It demonstrates the existing state of business of
the economy.
Potential GDP – ideal economic condition with 100% employment
across all sectors, steady currency, and stable product prices.

Take your pick.
--
Cheers,

John B.