Another Bike Post

Old December 31st 20, 08:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default Another Bike Post

https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/30/road-ra...s-in-pandemic/

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old December 31st 20, 11:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op donderdag 31 december 2020 om 08:19:18 UTC+1 schreef John B.:
https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/30/road-ra...s-in-pandemic/

--
Cheers,

John B.

When it gets 'tough' the layer of civil behavior is very thin. Just came back from the grocery store at the end of the elderly hour and two older ladies (one with a cane) were busy desinfecting their shopping cart (we have to do that ourselves) so I waited to put back my shopping cart until they were done. A 'Neanderthaler' came in and forced himself for the ladies to get a shopping cart. I asked him if he could not wait for a few seconds until the ladies were done. 'That takes too long, I'm in a hurry'., he said and went on. In this difficult time; unbelieveable.

Lou
Old December 31st 20, 12:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Lou Holtman wrote:
Op donderdag 31 december 2020 om 08:19:18 UTC+1 schreef John B.:
https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/30/road-ra...s-in-pandemic/

Old news, it just shows complete incompetence of the afp journo, and of the
dangerous capitol police chief (appointed on femi-commie ticket) abusing
traffic statistics. Strangely timed publication, though, as the real local
bicycle traffic news is this:

https://reitschuster.de/post/gebuehrenzahler-im-lockdown-zdf-laesst-es-krachen/
Preparations for an audience-less New Year's "party" show by Merkel State TV
Channel 2, probably violating the "corona" restrictive event rules in place
for events organized by lesser equals, used as an excuse to already cordon
off major central including Tiergarten park, in fear of demonstrations,
fireworks, and riots.

When it gets 'tough' the layer of civil behavior is very thin. Just came
back from the grocery store at the end of the elderly hour and two older
ladies (one with a cane) were busy desinfecting their shopping cart (we
have to do that ourselves) so I waited to put back my shopping cart until
they were done. A 'Neanderthaler' came in and forced himself for the
ladies to get a shopping cart. I asked him if he could not wait for a few
seconds until the ladies were done. 'That takes too long, I'm in a
hurry'., he said and went on. In this difficult time; unbelieveable.

I wondered if "Neanderthaler" was some code, but figured that the kind I had
in mind usually tends not to reply by voicing a complete sentence without
swearing or threats.
Old December 31st 20, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 12/31/2020 3:39 AM, Sepp Ruf wrote:
Lou Holtman wrote:
Op donderdag 31 december 2020 om 08:19:18 UTC+1 schreef John B.:
https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/30/road-ra...s-in-pandemic/

Old news, it just shows complete incompetence of the afp journo, and of the
dangerous capitol police chief (appointed on femi-commie ticket) abusing
traffic statistics. Strangely timed publication, though, as the real local
bicycle traffic news is this:

At least Berlin finally got their new airport open, only about
8.5 years late and ¤4 billion over initial estimates. G-d Tegel was awful.
Old December 31st 20, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Lou Holtman wrote:
Op donderdag 31 december 2020 om 08:19:18 UTC+1 schreef
John B.:
https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/30/road-ra...s-in-pandemic/

Old news, it just shows complete incompetence of the afp
journo, and of the
dangerous capitol police chief (appointed on femi-commie
ticket) abusing
traffic statistics. Strangely timed publication, though,
as the real local
bicycle traffic news is this:

At least Berlin finally got their new airport open, only about
8.5 years late and ¤4 billion over initial estimates. G-d
Tegel was awful.

They beat Mexico City. Those German politicians are
amateurs at shakedowns by comparison.

"Once you solve the problem, the money stops."

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

uncycle rail seat post vs bike seat post onewheelmadness Unicycling 1 January 17th 08 11:11 PM
can I post a bike for sale in here? ric UK 2 July 20th 07 07:34 PM
using the post office to post a mountain bike misterroy UK 9 August 27th 05 04:51 PM
bike commuter post alan General 48 December 24th 04 11:50 PM
Anyone ever post a bike to New Zealand? Me UK 4 November 17th 03 11:22 AM