It needs a ramp! RIP HWY 1

Old February 2nd 21, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default It needs a ramp! RIP HWY 1

On 2/1/21 4:16 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 4:05:34 PM UTC-8, Joerg wrote:
On 1/30/21 10:57 AM, jbeattie wrote:
https://tinyurl.com/yx8fw7t9 Yikes. More he https://www.foxnews.com/us/deadly-ca...iconic-highway

That was a spectacular area to ride, except for the tourist traffic. My guess is that a couple of dump trucks of fill isn't going to fix it. https://tinyurl.com/y55c43ng

If they put in a ramp, I know I could jump it. The hike-a-bike around the edge looks a bit sketchy.

There is, however, a third option:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...G?format=1000w

Glad you reported in Joerg. There's a project I may be signing onto that might need some analog design. I told them I wouldn't take it because it would require project management and so it is hanging at that.

I am largely retired though and don't do big from scratch designs
anymore, while still helping clients when they become hardcore stuck.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old February 2nd 21, 08:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

https://tinyurl.com/yx8fw7t9Â* Yikes.Â* More he
https://www.foxnews.com/us/deadly-ca...iconic-highway

That was a spectacular area to ride, except for the
tourist traffic.Â* My guess is that a couple of dump trucks
of fill isn't going to fix it. https://tinyurl.com/y55c43ng

If they put in a ramp, I know I could jump it.Â* The
hike-a-bike around the edge looks a bit sketchy.

There is, however, a third option:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...G?format=1000w

Nice snapshot. Welcome back, Joerg.

Thanks, I was always here but mostly ... riding :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Start ramp crash at the Vuelta Susan Walker Racing 9 August 30th 09 07:23 PM
Ramp Building Ganon Unicycling 11 July 26th 07 02:13 PM
Dropping into a vert-ramp critter Unicycling 18 July 18th 05 09:48 PM
Coker skatepark photos (#4) - Top of ramp HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 5 November 28th 04 07:34 PM
Skatepark ramp riding photos on my Coker HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 2 November 24th 04 08:23 PM