Facebook hiding my entries

Old February 1st 21, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Facebook hiding my entries

On Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 10:39:48 AM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:

Same here (Massachusetts). I do follow the rules, with the exceptions
of not always wearing a mask when outdoors, and not quarantining myself
after visiting the neighboring state of New Hampshire (less than ten
miles away).

I just wonder about now rational the rules are.

I live in Haverhill. I don't really consider them to be irrational.

There are two exemptions from the quarantine that apply to NH. One is for "grocery shopping, visits to pharmacies, attending appointments with licensed health care providers, including medical, dental, or mental health, visiting persons receiving treatment in hospitals or residing in congregate care facilities, attendance at day care or children’s camps, attending religious services, and funerals or memorial services, or attending to the care needs of a family member.", and the other is "People who regularly commute, at least weekly, outside of Massachusetts to a fixed place to attend school or work or any person who regularly commutes, at least weekly into Massachusetts to a fixed place to attend school or work; provided that in either case, this exception applies only to and from the person’s residence and place of work or school. "

So that means as of this point I can't head up to FOMBA, Bear Brook, or highland park, but since winnekenni and Harold Parker/Ward reservation are actually closer, I'm not missing out on much.
Old February 1st 21, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 6:57:45 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Don't you think you should remain locked down and hiding in your basement like your hero Biden? The man who has signed into effect more executive orders than the last three Presidents combined after him saying that executive orders were a dictatorship when he was campaigning against Trump?

Here's a clue you stupid moron, I was an integral part of the team which designed the PCR machines which are used to detect and identify SARS-Cov-2. And that test is completely phony and even even states on the box of the test kit that it cannot be used to diagnose covid-19. So the "numbers of infected" and the deaths from numbers are entirely false with only ten hospitals in the US capable of correctly identifying the illness.

Maybe you can go to the capitol and volunteer to shoot rioters. Not those "mostly peaceful" BLM and Antifa, but the actual peaceful pro-Trump supporters.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you know about the military and its service?
Old February 1st 21, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 11:21:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Don't you think you should remain locked down and hiding in your basement like your hero Biden?

Last I knew, Biden was sitting in the oval office.

The man who has signed into effect more executive orders than the last three Presidents combined

So?

after him saying that executive orders were a dictatorship when he was campaigning against Trump?

Have you ever been able to form a cogent thought without newsmax leading you by the nose?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/29/polit...tor/index.html

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9917577590

Here's a clue you stupid moron, I was an integral part of the team which designed
the PCR machines which are used to detect and identify SARS-Cov-2.

No, you weren't. That's another lie.

And that test is completely phony and even even states on the box of the
test kit that it cannot be used to diagnose covid-19.

The above point that you are lying out of your ass notwithstanding, _if_ there is a warning saying don't use the SARS-cov-2 test for covid 19, how does that make it phoney?

So the "numbers of infected" and the deaths from numbers are entirely false with only
ten hospitals in the US capable of correctly identifying the illness.

Yes, sparky, we know.....you've spoken to the administrators at all those hospitals and warned them against using the SRAS-cov-2 test for covid 19, right?

Maybe you can go to the capitol and volunteer to shoot rioters. Not those "mostly peaceful" BLM and Antifa, but the actual peaceful pro-Trump supporters.

There weren't any ANTIFA of BLM at the capital. Yes, sparky, we know....All the rioters arrested and charged so far were actually covert liberals. None of them were real trump supporters, especially not this guy:

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/53...orming-capitol

I'm still waiting for you to tell us what you know about the military and its service?

Since when do you assume you get to tell me what to do?

Old February 1st 21, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

" writes:

[...]

No exemption for visiting a lumberyard. Damn. I believe this sort of
rule based on the activity rather than the risk-related behavior was
struck down in NY state -- the ban discussed here on religious services,
among other activities.

Old February 1st 21, 06:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 1:36:40 PM UTC-5, Radey Shouman wrote:

No exemption for visiting a lumberyard. Damn.

Lol...no, nor was there an exemption when I needed a new washing machine, and there were quite literally no affordable washing machines (under $1000) in massachusetts unless I wanted to drive to fitchburg. Found one in Plaistow.

I believe this sort of
rule based on the activity rather than the risk-related behavior was
struck down in NY state -- the ban discussed here on religious services,
among other activities.

Yes, and interestingly the restrictions are still in place in MA. I'm guessing (hoping) it's due to the general understanding by the massachusetts electorate that the rules aren't an affront to religion or the first amendment.
Old February 1st 21, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/1/2021 12:36 PM, Radey Shouman wrote:
" writes:

[...]

Just ask His Royal Highness to run your errand:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/01/gov-cu...drives-to-nyc/

Everyone's equal but some are more equal than others.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 1st 21, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 3:40:35 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:

No exemption for visiting a lumberyard. Damn. I believe this sort of
rule based on the activity rather than the risk-related behavior was
struck down in NY state -- the ban discussed here on religious services,
among other activities.

Just ask His Royal Highness to run your errand:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/01/gov-cu...drives-to-nyc/

Everyone's equal but some are more equal than others.

Well, that would be new york, not massachusetts, and we still kind of like our governor.

https://morningconsult.com/governor-rankings/

At one point Baker had the highest approval in the country at 74%. He was being interviewed shortly after, and said "I told my wife who is a teacher that I had a 74% approval, She said 'congratulations, you got a C' ".

Old February 1st 21, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

" writes:

On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 3:40:35 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:

No exemption for visiting a lumberyard. Damn. I believe this sort of
rule based on the activity rather than the risk-related behavior was
struck down in NY state -- the ban discussed here on religious services,
among other activities.

Just ask His Royal Highness to run your errand:

https://nypost.com/2021/02/01/gov-cu...drives-to-nyc/

Everyone's equal but some are more equal than others.

Well, that would be new york, not massachusetts, and we still kind of
like our governor.

https://morningconsult.com/governor-rankings/

True from what I can see. Most people here seem to think he has done a
good job with the covid. This is a little odd, because Massachusetts is
near the bottom of the list for good results. On the other hand, he
gave some nice speeches and I haven't heard of him doing anything as
laughably hypocritical as NY's governor.

Old February 1st 21, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 08:21:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

err... TOMMY! You have been posting about how you "just can't find a
job" far longer then the Covid pandemic has been known. And now you
claim to have designed the machines used to identify it.

Tommy you really do need to take your medicine as your delusions are
getting worse.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 2nd 21, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

John, try not to show your supreme ignorance. Even Dr. Mullis who designed the chemistry said that you cannot use PCR to identify a corona virus. I'm really impressed with your knowledge of absolutely nothing.