Super losers in action

Old February 15th 21, 07:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Super losers in action

Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here and how they now bear not even a passing resemblance to anything that they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and Flunky that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here? A skunk cannot change its stripes as they have clearly shown. So I will not respond to them any longer. While I don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at least he is a real bicyclist.
Old February 15th 21, 08:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/15/2021 12:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here and how they now bear not even a passing resemblance to anything that they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and Flunky that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here? A skunk cannot change its stripes as they have clearly shown. So I will not respond to them any longer. While I don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at least he is a real bicyclist.

Aside from the snark, invective and personal insults, I
learn a great deal about many things from our fellow
meandering contributors. Wouldn't change RBT for the world.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 15th 21, 08:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 11:12:09 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/15/2021 12:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here and how they now bear not even a passing resemblance to anything that they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and Flunky that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here? A skunk cannot change its stripes as they have clearly shown. So I will not respond to them any longer. While I don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at least he is a real bicyclist.

Aside from the snark, invective and personal insults, I
learn a great deal about many things from our fellow
meandering contributors. Wouldn't change RBT for the world.

Can you name one thing that you've learned from John? The other two missed out on homosapiens.
Old February 16th 21, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT silly little tmmy needs reassurance. Super losers in action

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 11:17:23 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 11:12:09 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/15/2021 12:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here

"strings", No. They are called threads.

and
how they now bear not even a passing resemblance to anything that
they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the
minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and
Flunky that they don't have anything better to do with their time
than to post their hatred and ire here?

The karma you send out is returned to you. So the questions is why you
make the posts you do?

A skunk cannot change its
stripes as they have clearly shown.

Sigh, wrong again.
https://nayturr.com/types-of-skunks/

So I will not respond to them any
longer. While I don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at
least he is a real bicyclist.

Aside from the snark, invective and personal insults, I learn a great
deal about many things from our fellow meandering contributors.
Wouldn't change RBT for the world.

Can you name one thing that you've learned from John? The other two
missed out on homosapiens.

It is spelt Homo sapiens. Homo is the genus, which is capitalised and
sapiens is the species which is written all lower case.

Old February 16th 21, 11:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

What are you whimpering on about, you silly little fussbudget?

Nothing further from me. The wretched sock puppet's post is below in full, if you care.

Old February 16th 21, 11:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:12:09 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

It's a miserable shadow of its glory days before Jobst and Sheldon died and Chalo went away. -- AJ
Old February 16th 21, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 5:11:33 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:

It's a miserable shadow of its glory days before Jobst and Sheldon died and Chalo went away. -- AJ

Says the most miserable troll in the group.
Old February 16th 21, 05:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 1:37:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here and how they now bear not even a
passing resemblance to anything that they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to
be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and Flunky that they don't
have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here? A skunk cannot
change its stripes as they have clearly shown. So I will not respond to them any longer. While I
don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at least he is a real bicyclist.

And of course, the irony of creating entire threads dedicated to insulting other individuals, but complaining about them posting hate and ire is completely lost on the diminutive intellects of both andre and tommy. The most blatant offender of off-topic trolling complains that RBT is a shadow of it's former self. The worst offender of changing the subject mid-thread complains of threads not continuing along the OP. As News points out below, Karma's a bitch.
Old February 16th 21, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:11:33 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:12:09 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/15/2021 12:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
Al you have to do is to look at the length of the strings here and how they now bear not even a passing resemblance to anything that they were started as. Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like John, News and Flunky that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here? A skunk cannot change its stripes as they have clearly shown. So I will not respond to them any longer. While I don't have a lot of respect for the far left Frank at least he is a real bicyclist.

Aside from the snark, invective and personal insults, I
learn a great deal about many things from our fellow
meandering contributors. Wouldn't change RBT for the world.

Chalo was chases away by the lack of content. We can see why. None of the morons knows the first thing about bicycles.
Old February 17th 21, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT: silly lttle tommy remebers Super losers in action

On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 08:42:00 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

[...]

Funny, but that was what you said, according to google,in your first
post; "No one knows about bearings like I do."