Eddy Merckx Elite

Old April 3rd 21, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Eddy Merckx Elite

On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 9:47:52 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:

Hey, I got my first shot last week. My wife was persistent, the OHA made scheduling mistakes, and we jumped the line . . . I think (or they may have just moved dates back due to increased supply). Anyway, with all the carping about "I'm the government and here to help," etc., etc., the government did a hell of a job. The longest part of the whole herd event was getting out of the parking garage at the convention center, which was a scrum. No pain (needles have gotten so sharp these days -- getting vaccinated as a kid was like getting an injection with a lug wrench), no side effects, super-fast line and nice people, and a return visit scheduled. I hear the second dose is the one with side effects because of the immune response from the first dose, but none of my friends have had any serious problems. I want my vaccine passport so I can become a jet-setter. And free doughnuts! https://krispykreme.com/promos/vaccineoffer

The vaccine won't harm you but the last fatal case of covid-19 was in the last week of April, 2020. So it has come and gone and the only winners in all of this is the medical facilities that have harvested over $35 Billion by falsely reporting covid-19 deaths. There is a genetic defect in some people that makes their immune system attack the cells with covid-19 in them rather than the virus itself. This is rarely so serious to be fatal but it is the source of people (like the supermarket clerk I talked to the other day) saying "It was worse than childbirth". Somehow she didn't seem to get the fact that she is still alive. She was worrying about when she could get her vaccination. You couldn't point out to her that now she is immune. I sort of feel sorry for the people that have been so propagandized that reality is not even on the table.
Old April 3rd 21, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 10:02:01 AM UTC-7, wrote:
IOp zaterdag 3 april 2021 om 18:47:52 UTC+2 schreef jbeattie:
On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 9:02:48 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 07:52:26 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 9:17:10 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 15:53:50 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Do you even know what 401(k) means? I'll give you a couple of
days to go through the IRS laws and be able to fake your way
through it.
Nope. Since you've already decided that whatever I explain will be
considered "fake", I really don't want to waste the effort. Besides,
you will probably ignore whatever I write and then change the subject
(again) anyway. For sake of this discussion, pretend I don't know
what 401(k) means and then please tell us what you know about 401(k).
After that, you can tell us everything you know about investing,
deferred taxes, and the difference between a 401(k) and a Roth IRA..

The second you started repeating "401(k)" I knew that you had
absolutely no idea what you were talking about.
Yep. 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k),
401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k),
401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k),
401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k), 401(k)...
Is that sufficient to reinforce my previous statement that I know very
little about 401(k). Please consult your financial advisor or the IRS
web site I previously cited, for authoritative advice.

I was hoping that you knew more about 401(k) plans and could therefore
expound on how they work, but I guess not. However, I did find a
reasonable substitute. I just watched a YouTube video from CNBC,
which provided some good information:
"How 401(k) Plans Work And Why They Killed Pensions"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfeL8uX_D-c (12:25)
I learned a few things.
When you continue to make a fool of yourself you should at least
recognize what you look like.
You might want to poll the few remaining R.B.T. readers who read your
rubbish to compare your lack of credibility with my foolishness. Two
sides of the same coin? There are free poll and survey web sites
available that can do this efficiently. Be sure to also ask how many
rideable bicycles the reader owns. I'm rather curious as you seem to
own more than most. If you weigh the results with the number of
bicycles one owns, you would certainly win the poll.

Onward to get vaccinated (1st shot) this afternoon.

[...]

-- Jay Beattie.

I got my first shot 4 weeks ago. Second shot half of May, appointment already made. Can’t wait. No side effect whatsoever.

Lou, the first shot gives you most of the immunity so you usually react to the second shot. No worries though. There is a tiny number of fatal reactions to it but they are using that tiny number to claim that there is something wrong with the vaccination. There isn't any vaccination that doesn't have fatal reactions. You get a flu shot normally every year and don't worry about it. This is nothing more than another flu shot.
Old April 4th 21, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 12:55:59 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

Strange isn't it that the CDC reported that there were 788 "new
deaths" as of this morning.

But of course the CDC is a bunch of old ladies and probably got it
wrong while our boy Tommy (the guy without a high school education)
knows all the facts.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old April 4th 21, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

My wife had no problems with either shot. I was fine with the first, but
from about eight hours to 36 hours after the second, I was really
fatigued, as if I hadn't slept for a day or two.

(However, I summoned the energy to drive about ten miles to see the only
Gyrfalcon I'm ever likely to see in my life. It was about 2000 miles out
of its range. It caused quite a stir among local birders.)

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 4th 21, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_7_]

wrote:

[...]

First shot two weeks ago. No side effects. Same as Jay - no problems and
well organized. Second scheduled in July though. May move up if supplies
in Quebec change.

Old April 4th 21, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

My second shot is in two weeks -- a three week interval. It's the Pfizer vaccine. Fun fact, my uncle was CEO/COB of Pfizer. I'm sure his stocks are doing quite nicely.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old April 4th 21, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 4/3/2021 5:20 PM, Duane wrote:

snip
First shot two weeks ago. No side effects. Same as Jay - no problems and
well organized. Second scheduled in July though. May move up if supplies
in Quebec change.

No side effect for me for the first Pfizer dose. Though the people I
know that got Moderna had some side effects.

Of course when they told me that I could experience tiredness and body
aches I asked them how I would even know that considering normal
tiredness and body aches from being over 65.

I get the second dose next week. The second dose is where more people
have side effects.

I asked the person administering the shot at CVS whether or not I'd be
able to play the piano after the receiving the vaccination. She said
that after the second dose I'd be able to play. That's great news since
I've always wanted to play the piano.

Old April 4th 21, 07:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op zondag 4 april 2021 om 03:33:40 UTC+2 schreef sms:
On 4/3/2021 5:20 PM, Duane wrote:

snip
First shot two weeks ago. No side effects. Same as Jay - no problems and
well organized. Second scheduled in July though. May move up if supplies
in Quebec change.

No side effect for me for the first Pfizer dose. Though the people I
know that got Moderna had some side effects.

Of course when they told me that I could experience tiredness and body
aches I asked them how I would even know that considering normal
tiredness and body aches from being over 65.

I get the second dose next week. The second dose is where more people
have side effects.

I asked the person administering the shot at CVS whether or not I'd be
able to play the piano after the receiving the vaccination. She said
that after the second dose I'd be able to play. That's great news since
I've always wanted to play the piano.

;-) I was hoping that a side effect would be that I got faster....

Lou
Old April 4th 21, 12:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_7_]

wrote:

[...]

Mine was Pfizer too but they’re stretching it here to get more people
vaccinated with limited supplies.

Old April 4th 21, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 4/4/2021 4:54 AM, Duane wrote:

snip

Mine was Pfizer too but they’re stretching it here to get more people
vaccinated with limited supplies.

In the U.S. they've found that the vials actually have enough for a
couple of more shots per vial, but they aren't reducing the amount per dose.

Eddy Merckx?? cciaffone[_3_] Marketplace 0 August 8th 12 05:34 PM
Eddy Merckx EX-1 62 cm Tom Kunich Marketplace 1 August 20th 08 06:38 PM
Eddy Merckx SC team frame, fork, Campagnolo hidden headset & Merckx seatpost clamp [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 13th 06 02:46 AM
Eddy Merckx Steve McGinty Racing 10 October 14th 04 03:40 AM
GP Eddy Merckx Colin Boyd Racing 3 August 23rd 04 07:01 PM