I invented Finite Element Analysis

Old July 2nd 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default I invented Finite Element Analysis

William Asher wrote:
"Tim Lines" wrote in news:1151627466.705379.122660@
75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

I invented Finite Element Analysis.

Dumbass,

Why did you stop there?

He didn't, but Countably Infinite Element Analysis never really caught on
since it always seemed like there was one more element that needed to be
added.

When I was younger, I once wandered into a hospital and discovered
Infinite Elephant Dialysis. Then the drugs wore off.
Old July 3rd 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

I invented Finite Element Analysis.

Dumbass,

Why did you stop there?

He didn't, but Countably Infinite Element Analysis never really caught on
since it always seemed like there was one more element that needed to be
added.

When I was younger, I once wandered into a hospital and discovered
Infinite Elephant Dialysis. Then the drugs wore off.

Did you then wander down the street to the Independent Worm Salon?

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.