Think I should ask Jobst to do a ride after he gets well?

Old March 7th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Default Think I should ask Jobst to do a ride after he gets well?

Manischewitz, I sure would like to do a ride with Jobst sometime. Do
you think he'd be interested in riding with a lowly, undistinguished
randonneur like me?

Any advice on this question would be appreciated.
Old March 10th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

After all, a lowly, undistinguished randonneur might be exactly what
he needs until he gets back into shape.

And besides, I need to tell him my theories about how spokes support a
wheel.

Jobst Phil H Techniques 83 July 13th 11 12:53 AM
Update on Jobst Brad Anders Racing 22 February 3rd 11 01:31 AM
When Jobst ... Steve Freides[_2_] Techniques 1 January 20th 11 10:28 PM
Jobst Brad Anders Racing 20 January 19th 11 06:31 PM
Jobst TriGuru55x11 Rides 1 January 19th 11 02:13 PM