Monkey beatings will now commence...

Old June 20th 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Monkey beatings will now commence...

I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

Old June 20th 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

Welcome back! We missed you. It was becoming a pathetic Grand Tour
season. First, no "Bob" commercials. Then, no Magilla. Granted, the two
kinda go together, it may not be a coincidence.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old June 20th 11, 07:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

On Jun 19, 8:49*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. *Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.
Old June 20th 11, 08:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/20/2011 1:47 AM, birdbrain wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:49 pm, wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.

Like when Levi was at Rabobank?

Levi's career took off when he got the right medical
team.

Old June 20th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On Jun 19, 8:49 pm, *wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. *Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. *Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.

Like when Levi was at Rabobank?

Levi's career took off when he got the right medical
team.

IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
prevalent.
Old June 20th 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 20, 10:18*am, Brad Anders wrote:

IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
prevalent.

I think they should standardize the dosage and distribute it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rWnQphPdQ

Old June 20th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On Jun 19, 8:49 pm, wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.

Like when Levi was at Rabobank?

Levi's career took off when he got the right medical
team.

IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
prevalent.

Sure. But like any other training advice, not all medical advice is
created equal. The quality seems to have improved when he started
supplementing with orange juice.

Old June 20th 11, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 19, 8:49 pm, Â*wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. Â*Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. Â*Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.

Like when Levi was at Rabobank?

Levi's career took off when he got the right medical
team.

IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
prevalent.

You could have left off that final qualifying clause.

--
Old Fritz
Old June 20th 11, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Jun 19, 10:49*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. *Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

It was our impression that the monkey was beating himself these last
few months.

It explains your absence 100%
Old June 21st 11, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

birdbrain wrote:

On Jun 19, 8:49*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. *Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.

Levi's gonna show up to the le Tour with his off-score pegged at 132.9
(again) and Horny's gonna be in for a rude awakening....and they won't
be riding for each other since Radio Shat is pulling its sponsorship
after this year.

Magilla

Hey Monkey Boy... Richard Hardwood Racing 1 August 19th 09 04:39 AM
Hey Monkey Boy.... KOM Tunich Racing 13 August 13th 09 07:47 PM
The monkey beatings will continue MagillaGorilla[_2_] Racing 3 December 31st 08 06:55 PM
Monkey Business Tom Sherman Recumbent Biking 25 February 2nd 05 12:56 AM
Monkey on a Uni yoopers Unicycling 6 May 31st 04 05:52 PM