The problem of shimmy explained

Old July 16th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jur

Default The problem of shimmy explained

See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

Old July 16th 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 15 Jul 2006 21:48:51 -0700, "jur" wrote:

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

The link leads to a long page that doesn't offer any explanation of
shimmy.
Old July 16th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam

jur wrote:
See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

that's not "explained", it's simply a proposal to explain. *big*
difference. i want to see the math.
Old July 16th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jur

jim beam wrote:
jur wrote:
See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

that's not "explained", it's simply a proposal to explain. *big*
difference. i want to see the math.

Of course you do. You'll have to wait, I'm not releasing details at
this stage, except to interested parties.

Old July 16th 06, 06:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam

jur wrote:
jim beam wrote:
jur wrote:
See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

that's not "explained", it's simply a proposal to explain. *big*
difference. i want to see the math.

Of course you do. You'll have to wait, I'm not releasing details at
this stage, except to interested parties.

but i /am/ an interested party. show me the monkey.
Old July 16th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Warner

On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:23:19 -0700, jim beam wrote:

but i /am/ an interested party.

You're not to be confused with an interesting party, though, which has lots
of girls and free ****.

Old July 16th 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson

jur wrote:
jim beam wrote:
jur wrote:
See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

that's not "explained", it's simply a proposal to explain. *big*
difference. i want to see the math.

Of course you do. You'll have to wait, I'm not releasing details at
this stage, except to interested parties.

Who the hell are you?

Bill "for JFT" S.

PS: We'll post here if we wanna. So there.

Old July 16th 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
wvantwiller

"jur" wrote in news:1153026161.051722.88600
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

jim beam wrote:
jur wrote:
See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

that's not "explained", it's simply a proposal to explain. *big*
difference. i want to see the math.

Of course you do. You'll have to wait, I'm not releasing details at
this stage, except to interested parties.

So whose going to track this claim to make us all feel silly when it turns
out to be Nobel Prize material?

And, who has an 'Interested Party' card in their wallet?
Old July 16th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article .com,
"jur" wrote:

See here

http://69.16.211.161/showthread.php?...44#post2776844

Please do not post here, go the the link.

The problem of shimmy is not explained by you, unfortunately. This is
just bait and switch.