I need help tightening UNICYCLE cotterless crank

Old May 29th 11, 11:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Pepsco

Default I need help tightening UNICYCLE cotterless crank

My unicycle's cotterless crank moves slightly from side to side. I
tried asking multiple times on here but it doesn't make sense thanks
to my unicycle/bicycle deprived knowledge. If possible please post a
link to a VIDEO on how to remove/add cotterless cranks on unicycle
because I learn best visually, and what the heck does a crank puller
do and look like and what does a torker do. I took off the thingy that
the torker tightens/loosens once but it didn't seem to make a
difference. Again I'm talking about a UNICYCLE and NOT a bicycle, I'm
posting it on here to get more replies
Old May 29th 11, 12:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Tighten: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZRtCmSmLL4.

Remove: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_TKqD2oB4.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 29th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 29, 5:45*am, Pepsco wrote:
My unicycle's cotterless crank moves slightly from side to side. I
tried asking multiple times on here but it doesn't make sense thanks
to my unicycle/bicycle deprived knowledge. If possible please post a
link to a VIDEO on how to remove/add cotterless cranks on unicycle
because I learn best visually, and what the heck does a crank puller
do and look like and what does a torker do. I took off the thingy that
the torker tightens/loosens once but it didn't seem to make a
difference. Again I'm talking about a UNICYCLE and NOT a bicycle, I'm
posting it on here to get more replies

http://tinyurl.com/3gmnhra

--D-y
Old May 29th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Pepsco wrote:
My unicycle's cotterless crank moves slightly from side to side. I
tried asking multiple times on here but it doesn't make sense thanks
to my unicycle/bicycle deprived knowledge. If possible please post a
link to a VIDEO on how to remove/add cotterless cranks on unicycle
because I learn best visually, and what the heck does a crank puller
do and look like and what does a torker do. I took off the thingy that
the torker tightens/loosens once but it didn't seem to make a
difference. Again I'm talking about a UNICYCLE and NOT a bicycle, I'm
posting it on here to get more replies

Have you ever considered professional help? Any reasonably
competent bicycle dealer could either get that properly
mounted or replaced in a few minutes. If it is indeed shot
(we don't know that), a new left arm is usually under $20.

[n.b. Unicycle rights will not be in stock at most LBS]

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/