just when things were looking up

Old January 3rd 04, 10:02 PM
thinuniking

Default just when things were looking up

I feel as if I had been stuck in a rut lately not learn anything new,but
the other day i managed to do a few hops while standing on the tyre I
can't uni spin into it or anything but I can just jump from the ground.I
can only do like 4 hops at most but it's a lot of fun but I think i have
pulled something in my abbs so it kills to jump on the tyre thus
stopping me from doing it Have you ever had a dumb
injury that stopped you from progressing?

--
thinuniking - mad as a clown

Clown is such a dirty word.
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old January 3rd 04, 10:30 PM
Catboy

if it is your abs that hurt your probably arching your back too much and
thats bad. Try leaning forward and using your legs more. If that doesnt
work try to do situps and then relax your stomach like 5 times then go
work on jumps(hey and if that doesnt work at least its ood for your abs)

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

"Awww man its like I ate a candy cane through my nose or a koala bear
crapped a rainbow into my brain!"-Me just after beleiving that if you
put Burts Bees wax on your eyelids it will keep you awake.

Old January 4th 04, 07:31 PM
U-Turn

thinuniking wrote:
* Have you ever had a dumb injury that stopped you from
progressing? *

Yup. I just had gotten back in after an ankle sprain; now I've just
sprained my knee. My major slowdown is injuries.

--
U-Turn - Wholly Roller

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

'Unatics Website' (http://www.newyorkunicycle.com)