Looking for instructions to calibrate Cateye computer.

Old May 24th 11, 09:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Looking for instructions to calibrate Cateye computer.

I have an old Cateye Cordless 2 ( cc cl200) for which I am trying to
find a .pdf manual.

In my various searches I have seen the model of the computer in title
of the article but, when I open it up, there is usually a convoluted
trail which ends without finding what I am looking for.

I would appreciate a helpful suggestion here.

TIA

Lewis.

*****
Old May 25th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert

On 5/24/2011 4:23 PM, wrote:
Cateye Cordless 2 ( cc cl200)

This help?

http://www.cateye.com/pdf/en/ccpdf/CL200%20v10_E.pdf
Old May 25th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
john B.

On Tue, 24 May 2011 13:23:55 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I have an old Cateye Cordless 2 ( cc cl200) for which I am trying to
find a .pdf manual.

In my various searches I have seen the model of the computer in title
of the article but, when I open it up, there is usually a convoluted
trail which ends without finding what I am looking for.

I would appreciate a helpful suggestion here.

TIA

Lewis.

*****

The manuals are available, on line, from Cateye's site. Here is the
address:
http://www.cateye.com/pdf/en/ccpdf/CL200N%20v1_E.pdf
Scroll down to the second page and under the heading "MAIN UNIT
PREPARATION" is the instruction for making the various settings.

Old May 25th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

wrote:
I have an old Cateye Cordless 2 ( cc cl200) for which I am trying to
find a .pdf manual.

In my various searches I have seen the model of the computer in title
of the article but, when I open it up, there is usually a convoluted
trail which ends without finding what I am looking for.

I would appreciate a helpful suggestion here.

TIA

Lewis.

*****

The manuals are available, on line, from Cateye's site. Here is the
address:http://www.cateye.com/pdf/en/ccpdf/CL200N%20v1_E.pdf
Scroll down to the second page and under the heading "MAIN UNIT
PREPARATION" is the instruction for making the various settings.

Thanks very much for the help.

You guys are the BEST.

Lewis

*****
Old September 11th 17, 05:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Wow that was a perfect match (john.b) i just finished setting up my cateye cordless2 and its fully functional! Btw i cant hardly finish a multiple choice survey so the manual is dummyproof. Im just surprized you found it in english lol
Thanksomuch

Schwinn Bike Computer Instructions are HERE! Mike General 0 June 12th 09 03:39 PM
Cateye Mity 8 Computer Mary General 5 August 21st 06 01:38 AM
Schwinn Bicycle Bike Computer SW654 Need Instructions tolivercrash General 10 April 15th 06 01:12 AM
Anyone got the instructions for a Trek Fusion cycle computer? Random UK 2 April 4th 05 10:55 PM
WTB: Cateye Velo 3 computer Davidm Australia 0 December 15th 04 11:59 AM