little tom robbed a bank

Old December 30th 05, 02:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default little tom robbed a bank

"Curtis L. Russell" wrote in message
On 29 Dec 2005 21:33:28 -0800, "go on make my day"
wrote:

i told the FBI this they asked me if this was the guy
on there laptop i said yes.

Tried to parse this for hidden irony, subtle play on words or maybe
reading too much Zippy this week, but I finally decided that this was
just pretty much what the preschoolers here write with crayons - we
just don't let them post to the Internet.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Hmmm ... I wonder if Curtis still has me in his kill file. I once got him
confused with someone who was going on and on about how evil the late great
Senator Joseph McCarthy was and he took offense at my rebuke of him.

However, I have never heard of anyone from Maryland who was not a flaming
liberal, although I think his Jewishness saves him from the worse excesses
of the breed. The glory days of former Vice President Agnew are now ancient
history. I really miss President Nixon too! Milton Friedman says he was the
smartest president we ever had. I always knew that of course.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota