ED DOLAN MAKES HIS DEBUTE ON HRS SITE!!!

Old December 19th 05, 05:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default ED DOLAN MAKES HIS DEBUTE ON HRS SITE!!!

Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

your buddy 2

Old December 20th 05, 09:37 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"yourbuddy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed Gin, Mr. Sherman's "good buddy" says:

Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

your buddy 2

'Debute' should be 'debut'.

Nope, won't see it unless it is posted to ARBR. And even then, it can't come
from you. It will have to come from someone I can trust. But no need for me
to see it. It will just be more of the same.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 21st 05, 04:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
"yourbuddy" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ed Gin, Mr. Sherman's "good buddy" says:

Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

your buddy 2

'Debute' should be 'debut'.

Nope, won't see it unless it is posted to ARBR. And even then, it can't come
from you. It will have to come from someone I can trust. But no need for me
to see it. It will just be more of the same.

Our buddy seems not to have posted the link, but I am sure this link is
NOT the one:
http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/12/save-recumbent-community-join-lamfra.html.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 22nd 05, 02:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed,

When Johnny Sunset referred to "Our buddy" who actually wrote to you as
"yourbuddy", he meant to say "MyBuddy", but you understood that without
my having to even point that out to you I'm sure.

JimmyMac

Old December 23rd 05, 11:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"yourbuddy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now I KNOW Ed Dolan is going to see this POST!!

It's like a train wreck, you just gotta see!

your buddy 2

Jeez, I forgot to tell you to go **** yourself. But I know you do that all
the time without me having to recommend it to you. Hey Ed Gin, you Mongoloid
piece of ****, why don't you blow your freaking head off and be done with
it. No one on ARBR is interested in your obscene blogs. Hells Bells, if that
is what we want there are a thousand and one porno sites we can go to.

But if you want something to show us, why not show us your ugly ass so we
can give it a good swift kick. Hey, you didn't think anyone here would want
to **** you did you? Christ, you are way too ugly for that. I don't even
think Tom Sherman would want to **** an ugly ass like yours, although I
can't be sure about that. Tom Sherman thinks you are OK. Well, there is no
accounting for tastes apparently.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 23rd 05, 01:25 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed, it's sad to see your first amendment right to free speech
marginalized and ridiculed by those who, no doubt champion the right of
free speech for everyone else. That is eveyone else who agrees with
their social and poltical agenda. Few readers of ARBR may recall that
your were probably the first to challenge the ARBR standard left of
center political banter. Now, many years later, it appears that the
anonymous authors of the HRS blog, by way of personal attack, want to
intimidate and ulitmately silence your dissent on ARBR. I find this
attempt at censorship particularly ironic coming from a group so
critical of the censorship they believe exists on the BROL message
boards.

Jim Reilly (1999 Stratus, 2003 Strada, and maybe a GRR in 2006!)
Reading, PA

Old December 23rd 05, 02:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
ups.com...
Ed, it's sad to see your first amendment right to free speech
marginalized and ridiculed by those who, no doubt champion the right of
free speech for everyone else. That is eveyone else who agrees with
their social and poltical agenda. Few readers of ARBR may recall that
your were probably the first to challenge the ARBR standard left of
center political banter. Now, many years later, it appears that the
anonymous authors of the HRS blog, by way of personal attack, want to
intimidate and ulitmately silence your dissent on ARBR. I find this
attempt at censorship particularly ironic coming from a group so
critical of the censorship they believe exists on the BROL message
boards.

Jim Reilly (1999 Stratus, 2003 Strada, and maybe a GRR in 2006!)
Reading, PA

Jim, I will never, repeat never, go to anything of Ed Gin's. That is because
I know what he is like (a criminal scum bag) and once you know what you
know - you will know all you will ever have to know. Ed Gin had his chance
with me last Feb. here on ARBR and he blew it by acting like the criminal
scum bag that he is.

There is no way on this earth that a blog is ever going to get to me. I am
an ARBR man and this is where I will fight my battles.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 24th 05, 06:26 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Johnny Sunset wrote:

Did you forget about Gus Morrow and a certain political scientist from
George Mason? Not to mention someone who name comes to mind when the
words "Gold Rush" are mentioned (and I certainly do not mean the late
Gardner Martin).

Tom, I do not remember Gus Morrow but I do remember the political
scientist!

Jim