all other electric bicycle forums.

Old June 15th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
chewbacca

Default all other electric bicycle forums.

visit http://www.ebikehub.com/forum/ to see electric bicycle
information updated daily, links to all other electric bicycle forums,
great electric bicycle videos, our new electric bicycle for dummies
area, tons of info come check it out.

Old June 15th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Jacoubowsky

"chewbacca" wrote in message

| visit http://www.ebikehub.com/forum/ to see electric bicycle
| information updated daily, links to all other electric bicycle forums,
| great electric bicycle videos, our new electric bicycle for dummies
| area, tons of info come check it out.

Perhaps you should petitiion usenet for a rec.tankyelectricbike.misc
newsgroup?

Until they can build linear-induction motors that fit into a normal brake
pad holder, and an invisible lightweight power source, I'm not interested.
When they can do that, maybe I'll reinstate my racing license again.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

electric bicycle forum chewbacca General 0 February 26th 08 05:23 PM
Low Speed Electric Bicycle Forums Daryl Hunt Social Issues 0 September 4th 07 07:16 PM
Low Speed Electric Bicycle Forums Daryl Hunt General 0 September 4th 07 07:16 PM
Electric bicycle Michael General 55 June 30th 06 06:08 AM
Electric Bicycle- Any recommendations ??? [email protected]> General 6 July 19th 05 05:07 PM