A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness?

Old March 8th 20, 10:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their own viciousness?

Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune?

Page though a few years or even a few months of RBT, and you will find the same scum (1) picking on one victim and tearing into his flesh for months on end, over and over and over, sickeningly, then picking a new victim to tear into for more months. forever. They have no motivation except their characteristic viciousness and lack of grace. Perhaps they think denigrating someone else will make them taller; it is a mistaken belief: we're not blind, we can see that they're moral, mental and physical pigmies.

(1) Krygowski, Slocomb, Howard under various anonymising pseudonyms, and a crowd of changing hangers-on, including Sir Ridealot when he isn't the one being bullied by the others.

Notice how these slimeballs claim not to read me, but reserve the right to read and reply to my posts. That is because they know I stand up and hit back, ten per cent harder than they hit me, every time. They can't take the pain. They're cowards as well as scum.

Andre Jute
Let's stomp a few bullies some manners
Ads
Old March 8th 20, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 3:30:56 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
Does every thread on every subject really have to be turned into the lip-smacking glee of the RBT scum at someone else's (supposed) misfortune?

Page though a few years or even a few months of RBT, and you will find the same scum (1) picking on one victim and tearing into his flesh for months on end, over and over and over, sickeningly, then picking a new victim to tear into for more months. forever. They have no motivation except their characteristic viciousness and lack of grace. Perhaps they think denigrating someone else will make them taller; it is a mistaken belief: we're not blind, we can see that they're moral, mental and physical pigmies.

(1) Krygowski, Slocomb, Howard under various anonymising pseudonyms, and a crowd of changing hangers-on, including Sir Ridealot when he isn't the one being bullied by the others.

Notice how these slimeballs claim not to read me, but reserve the right to read and reply to my posts. That is because they know I stand up and hit back, ten per cent harder than they hit me, every time. They can't take the pain. They're cowards as well as scum.

Andre Jute

I have grown quite curious as to why these people come here. Do you suppose it is to get rid of all of their aggressions. John's comments about just about everything are so far out in left field you can't help but know that he's about to drop that long fly. Imagine talking about long range shooting as if it were something easy.
Old March 8th 20, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:22:39 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:

Andre Jute

I have grown quite curious as to why these people come here. Do you suppose it is to get rid of all of their aggressions. John's comments about just about everything are so far out in left field you can't help but know that he's about to drop that long fly. Imagine talking about long range shooting as if it were something easy.

They're here because they have to be somewhere. Without their daily dose of dicktwitching satisfaction at doing someone else harm, they would die. Notice how, even at the moment we're discussing their vicious bullying, they can't stop it long enough credibly to claim innocence.

Andre Jute
Scum is scum does
Old March 8th 20, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.
external usenet poster

On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:22:36 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Andre Jute

Ah Tommy, why do you label something as not easy to do just because
you don't understand it? After all there were 4.500 participants at
the Camp Perry National Matches and something like 5,000,000 members
in the National Rifle Association who do understand it.
--
cheers,

John B.

Old March 9th 20, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18
external usenet poster

Default Who makes RBT slimy underfoot by drooling at their ownviciousness?

On Sun, 08 Mar 2020 15:22:36 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

I have grown quite curious as to why these people come here. Do you
suppose it is to get rid of all of their aggressions. John's comments
about just about everything are so far out in left field you can't help
but know that he's about to drop that long fly. Imagine talking about
long range shooting as if it were something easy.

It is. It is hitting the intended target that is, sometimes, difficult.

Old March 9th 20, 12:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:41:59 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:

Andre Jute

They're here because they have to be somewhere. Without their daily dose of dicktwitching satisfaction at doing someone else harm, they would die. Notice how, even at the moment we're discussing their vicious bullying, they can't stop it long enough credibly to claim innocence.

Andre Jute
Scum is scum does

See what I mean about the RBT scum? Even in the thread in which I point out the reasons they're scum, they cannot restrain themselves.

Andre Jute
Boss psychologist
Old March 9th 20, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 3:41:59 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

Andre Jute

Andre Jute
Scum is scum does

In fact they lined up to call you names for doing nothing more than recognizing it.

Old March 9th 20, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 3:55:32 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 8 Mar 2020 15:22:36 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

Andre Jute

Ah Tommy, why do you label something as not easy to do just because
you don't understand it? After all there were 4.500 participants at
the Camp Perry National Matches and something like 5,000,000 members
in the National Rifle Association who do understand it.
--
cheers,

John B.

Tell you what you worthless moron - put up the money and I'll shoot 1,000 yard targets with a .308. I think I still have my hand-loaded ammunition still around here someplace.
Old March 9th 20, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 6:06:12 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Sun, 08 Mar 2020 15:22:36 -0700, Tom Kunich wrote:

I have grown quite curious as to why these people come here. Do you
suppose it is to get rid of all of their aggressions. John's comments
about just about everything are so far out in left field you can't help
but know that he's about to drop that long fly. Imagine talking about
long range shooting as if it were something easy.

It is. It is hitting the intended target that is, sometimes, difficult.

John has spoken of hitting the target circle of a 1,000 yard target. The circle is 44" around and the target itself is about 6' on a side. Plain sights cannot even SEE the target at that range which is more than 9/10ths of a kilometer. The trajectory of the bullet out of an M1A1 which he claimed would do that is so high that you couldn't even see the target because the barrel would be in the way. NOT just the sights but the barrel.

I started shooting with my father, cousins and uncles at about 7 when we hunted to put meat on the table and what John is handing out is pure unadulterated bull****. Even though my eyesight is screwed up, on one of those phony laser gun ranges I whipped my friend who was a lifelong cop and has to qualify every year to retain his concealed carry permit. So I can spot BS when I see it.
Old March 9th 20, 08:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, March 9, 2020 at 5:27:21 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:41:59 PM UTC, Andre Jute wrote:

Andre Jute

Andre Jute
Scum is scum does

See what I mean about the RBT scum? Even in the thread in which I point out the reasons they're scum, they cannot restrain themselves.

Andre Jute
Boss psychologist

Well, you know that John will answer anything. He can tell us everything about American politics because he's an American that hasn't lived here for three decades.