Weetbix needed?

Old June 19th 10, 12:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
terryc

Default Weetbix needed?

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:29:07 +1000, Patrick Keogh wrote:

Any rider is a good rider. Any bike is a good bike so long as it isn't
gathering rust and cobwebs.

Hey, what do you have against my spiders coming along for the ride?
And rust adds class.

Old June 19th 10, 01:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Moike

terryc wrote:

And rust adds class.

.... not to mention its anti-theft properties...

Moike

Old June 20th 10, 08:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble[_3_]

Moike wrote:

terryc wrote:

And rust adds class.

... not to mention its anti-theft properties...

No no no, the absolute #1 most effective bicycle anti-theft device you can
get is a 1-piece crank.

I only chain my bike up out of a sense of duty, not because there's any
risk of it getting stolen.

BTH

Posted at www.usenet.com.au

Help Needed Tosspot UK 13 August 3rd 05 06:56 PM
Letter to The Age made me sparay my weetbix! flyingdutch Australia 5 November 30th 04 11:16 AM
Letter to The Age made me sparay my weetbix! flyingdutch Australia 11 November 30th 04 06:19 AM
Letter to The Age made me sparay my weetbix! flyingdutch Australia 11 November 19th 04 04:06 PM
is it really needed NIGEL UK 19 January 19th 04 09:06 AM