Federal Police issue National Emergency warning regarding documentsfound of engineer Jake McCrann to blow up buildings with planes and causethem to spontaneously implode like on 911

Old July 3rd 10, 07:32 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

Default Federal Police issue National Emergency warning regardingdocuments found of engineer Jake McCrann to blow up buildings with planes andcause them to spontaneously implode like on 911

On 3 jul, 01:06, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 3 jul, 00:10, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:46, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:32, "Seon" wrote:
wrote in message

On 2 jul, 11:55, BDK wrote:
In article 36d3bb02-58fa-4f22-b3a1-
, says...

Jake McCrann BSc BE MBS, now in hiding as a known TEWWOWIST is being
hunted by the Australian Federal Police under the MASSIVE TERRORIST
ATTACK ACT due to his recent plans to fly planes into skyscrapers and
cause all of them to spontaneously implode in the same day, even
buildings surrounding them will implode due to his brilliant
engineering mind of how to carry out massive terrorism against the
minds of his borthers and sisters, and his country, Australia.

me Diggers. Enough is Enough. Time to take up arms. Juliard Gillard is
just another slut in the same brothel. If she doesnt speak out about
911 Truth then she is not your Prime Minisister but just another fraud
in a long line of puppets.

No more people.

Stop being cowards;.

You don't know it, but you really mean:

Stop being sane.

--
BDK, non-jetexctw leader of the non-existant jew paid shills!

Sanity is subjective. Physics is not.
My new tewwowist plan will cause buildings to spontaneously implode -
not just the buildings my suicide bombing brigade hit with the planes
we hijack but also buildings in other cities will implode due to the
shock waves.

Ok I'm back to being scared of Jake, sorry I question 911 and everything but
just making that threat is a criminal action.

Well the people dont think I am a criminal Seon. I live amongst them
everyday and protect their children. In the high-brow of the town my
posts are ****ing hilarious, even though they think I am a fool for
sticking my neck out - they think I am wasting my time. I went to the
best schools and univerities - maybe I AM wasting my time. But you
know there was someone there long ago and his name was Jesus Christ..

Plagiarist, too.

WHo was a plagerist? You upset I stole the Lessons from the Josef
Mengel Affair essay and put my name on it? Its call propaganda mate.
We are in a very serious war. I will plagerise anything I want. The
archivists of the future with their sexy little bottoms can work out
what was mine and wasn�t. But what I want to see in my life is the end
of that joke they are calling Israel.

Confessed plagiarist, too.

Polemic misanthrope, too.

No wonder no-one bothers.

The objective is to wipe that joke off the map. There is nothing more
important. If me being a plagerist for claiming Lessons From The Josef
Mengel Affair is a cost of it then after that joke-land is wiped off
the map I will show you a photo of me shaking hands with its true
author. This is war. And in war everything is on hold.

Plagio, in molte occasioni!

Manie di grandezza, anche, e una perdita di ossigeno.

Veramente.

להרוג את הקובץ

You ****ing italian jew. **** off to the moon is the only place which
will tolerate you people anymore.
Old July 3rd 10, 07:34 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 3 jul, 01:06, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 3 jul, 00:10, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:46, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:32, "Seon" wrote:
wrote in message

On 2 jul, 11:55, BDK wrote:
[...]

Speaking of plagerists, Einstein was the biggest plagerist in history,
atrributing himself to E=Mc2. He stole it off a patent client. Look it
up dip****. Just another scam of the parasite jews trying to attribute
the productive works of goyim to themselves. Nothing but thieves are
the jews.
Old July 3rd 10, 07:41 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 3 jul, 03:32, " wrote:
On 3 jul, 01:06, "Tomasso" wrote:

wrote:
On 3 jul, 00:10, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:46, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:32, "Seon" wrote:
wrote in message

On 2 jul, 11:55, BDK wrote:
[...]

You slimy sleazy italian jew. All your women turn out to be fat ugly
diabetes bitches like Castanza´s mum in Seinfeld. hahahaha. Leave our
hot aryan women alone you pervert. Not fit for your malfunctioned
genes.
Old July 3rd 10, 08:15 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
Tomasso[_6_]

wrote:
On 3 jul, 03:32, " wrote:
On 3 jul, 01:06, "Tomasso" wrote:

wrote:
On 3 jul, 00:10, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:46, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:32, "Seon" wrote:
wrote in message

On 2 jul, 11:55, BDK wrote:
[...]

Vang die dom aandag soeker is 'n bietjie snaaks, het jy nie eens almal? Fichet som e
noccht.

Old July 3rd 10, 04:38 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 3 jul, 04:15, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 3 jul, 03:32, " wrote:
On 3 jul, 01:06, "Tomasso" wrote:

wrote:
On 3 jul, 00:10, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:46, "Tomasso" wrote:

Go **** yourself swedish jew boy.

Old July 3rd 10, 06:13 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 3 jul, 04:15, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 3 jul, 03:32, " wrote:
On 3 jul, 01:06, "Tomasso" wrote:

wrote:
On 3 jul, 00:10, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:46, "Tomasso" wrote:
wrote:
On 2 jul, 23:32, "Seon" wrote:
wrote in message

On 2 jul, 11:55, BDK wrote:
[...]

You smelly dutch swedish gypsy jew. I know your language you old
vagabond. **** off to the moon you dirty filthy jew vagabond. it is
incredulous you guys made it into the bankds, incredulous. You are
gypsy vagabonds and alwqays will be the thieves you are.