A&E Show "Intervention" has a cyclist on it tonight.

Old August 4th 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default A&E Show "Intervention" has a cyclist on it tonight.

Chad Gerlach

http://www.velobios.com/teams.amorevita2009.htm

http://www.velobios.com/riders.amore...09.gerlach.htm

Old August 4th 09, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

On Aug 3, 6:32*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
* Chad Gerlach

http://www.velobios.com/teams.amorevita2009.htm

http://www.velobios.com/riders.amore...09.gerlach.htm

Yawn. That's a rerun. They should do a show on David Clinger:
http://www.velonews.com/photo/89692

Read on...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ide..html?pg=4

You're Welcome,
DA74
Old August 4th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"DA74" wrote in message
Read on...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ride.html?pg=4

We're supposed to feel sorry for some asshole who has writing on his face.

Old August 5th 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Tom Kunich wrote:
"DA74" wrote in message
Read on...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ride.html?pg=4

We're supposed to feel sorry for some asshole who has writing on his face.

He's a victim of discrimination against dumbasses. We can all relate to
that.
Old August 5th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
JS[_2_]

Man, you reek with compassion!

Old August 5th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Aug 3, 9:03*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"DA74" wrote in message

Read on...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...has-long-uphil...

We're supposed to feel sorry for some asshole who has writing on his face..

He's having his facial tatoos removed, too bad because he would have
been perfect for a remake of Moby Dick.

-ilan
Old August 5th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"DA74" wrote in message
Read on...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ride.html?pg=4

We're supposed to feel sorry for some asshole who has writing on his
face.

Man, you reek with compassion!

I have compassion for the guy, but let's face it - he made his own stupid
bed and has to lie in it.

Old August 5th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"DA74" wrote in message

Read on...
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...has-long-uphil...

We're supposed to feel sorry for some asshole who has writing on his
face.

He's having his facial tatoos removed, too bad because he would have
been perfect for a remake of Moby Dick.

Now that he's drugged himself to the point of making a complete and utter
fool out of himself and is now too old to ever hold a good racing position
again he's being presented to us as sorry for it all. Heck, I'm sorry for
him but that makes absolutely no difference.