Suntour NRX7500-LO-26 suspension fork

Old March 18th 04, 01:05 PM
Jan

Default Suntour NRX7500-LO-26 suspension fork

Hey there,

Does anyone have experience with the suspension fork from Suntour
SF-NRX7500-LO-26 .
It is a fork with in one leg an oil cartridge and in the other leg a
spring. It should have a lock out as stated in the suntour publicity.

I would like to mount it on my old Kona Lava Dome.

Thanks

Jan
Old March 18th 04, 03:00 PM
SWorksRider

Jan wrote:
Hey there,
Does anyone have experience with the suspension fork from Suntour SF-NRX7500-LO-
26 . It is a fork with in one leg an oil cartridge and in the other leg
a spring. It should have a lock out as stated in the suntour publicity.
I would like to mount it on my old Kona Lava Dome.
Thanks
Jan

What are you riding it for? Taking it to work, It will be fine, ridin
it around campus, it is fine. Going on any form of offroad... well that
another story

-

Old March 19th 04, 08:01 AM
Jan

SWorksRider wrote in message ...
Jan wrote:
Hey there,
Does anyone have experience with the suspension fork from Suntour SF-NRX7500-LO-
26 . It is a fork with in one leg an oil cartridge and in the other leg
a spring. It should have a lock out as stated in the suntour publicity.
I would like to mount it on my old Kona Lava Dome.
Thanks
Jan

What are you riding it for? Taking it to work, It will be fine, riding
it around campus, it is fine. Going on any form of offroad... well thats
another story.

--

I like to take it out for a weekly tour (easy single track,forest
roads,...). I am not planning on doing the heavy technical drops and

Jan
Old April 6th 04, 01:22 PM
Luboš

Hello, I have fork Suntour NRX7500 but I don't know what type. If 26 o
700. I have this forks for one year and I am pleased. Only one mistake
the fork is too much hard and when you get soft then stroke is lower.
pay for it 2500 Kč = 93 $

Good cycling, by

-