marzocchi bomber z3

Old August 31st 03, 10:43 PM
Wainy

Default marzocchi bomber z3

I currently use a pair of marzocchi bomber z3 light ('99) forks. And I
recently serviced them and it got me thinking about increasing the
travel on the forks. I know in 99 there was a long travel version of the
z3, so would it be a case of just getting new springs and any other
relevant parts?

Assuming this is possible what exactly would i need?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Wainy

Old September 1st 03, 02:24 PM
Steve

Try contacting Marz tech - I asked the same thing a couple of years ago and
was told it can't be done - but then I'm getting old and don't remember why.

good luck

Steve