Regarding my sig line...

Old October 13th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Default Regarding my sig line...

Its finnished!
[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../P1010177.jpg]

From the outside in:

Free agent grip
Avid Speed dial lever
Maxxis Holy Roller
Arrow DHX rim
Dt spokes
Atomlab General Issue 20mm dh front disc
Avid bb5
Avid Clean Sweep 203mm(8") rotor
EB plates
[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../P1010170.jpg]

Thanks to:

John Lynch, For helping me a lot with the machining of the plates and
shaft collars. Also for pretty much completly designing the way of
attatching the plates to the axle.

Mike Jewett, For letting me use his mill and helping me make the
caliper holder.

Matt Aaron, For design help, taking out all the bugs in the design.

Spencer Hochberg, For design help and bugging me to get it finnished so
he could ride it.

[image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../P1010169.jpg]

Video to follow, Insane trail riding.

--
Evan Byrne

'The future of bc wheeling is in this link.' (http://tinyurl.com/p53rj)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Its finnished.
Evan Byrne's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9367

Old October 13th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Jeeze, 5 replys in 10 min? Calm down guys, its only the most awesome bc
ever made, nothing to get too exited about.

The housing very well may have a short life on it, however it is cheap,
and can be replaces if needed.

It rides fine, Though you would think i you're riding at a good pace,
and you slam on the lever, thats where you would need to be carfull.
Nope, its when you release the lever that you tend to get pushed off.

Old October 13th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Oh oh! Big freaking thanks to dave stockton, for doing a sweet as hell
wheelbuild, and doing a rush job for an unpatient me.

Old October 13th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Evan Byrne wrote:
Spencer Hochberg, For design help and bugging me to get it finnished so
he could ride it.

Yay, you are coming here next weekend because I say so.

With those massive plates it actually looks like a 20" in the pictures.

--
Spencer Hochberg

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
maxisback wrote:
yeh i kill ppl for a living

'Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer'
(http://Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer)
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old October 13th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
theanswerisnt42

It looks sweet.

Just a thought though, you may want to attach the cable housing
securely to the plate next to the caliper, and then up by the
handle/grip too, or add another cable on the outside of the houseing so
that if you do fall and hold onto the lever too long, or if something
gets caught it doesn't give the caliper a huge jolt. Not that it's
going to break it, I just don't imagine it would be good for it long
term.

--
theanswerisnt42
theanswerisnt42's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11542

Old October 13th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Hells yeah. That is one sweet wheel you got there. Awesome. Really
awesome.

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old October 13th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Time to hit the trails now. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old October 13th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Evan Byrne

Jerrick wrote:
Time to hit the trails now. =p

You know it.

Old October 13th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

gosh
my BC is totally going to look like that, in my dream tonight

--
skrobo

-stephen-
Unicycle For Christ PM me if you want to know...

vuniw wrote:
i dont do myspace because i dont want to get raped by a weirdo.. so i
put my information on unicyclist.com

-last edited by forrestunifreak, jjtheunicycle, and ducttape : today at
10:37 pm.-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old October 13th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

now all we need is a picture of it being ridden!

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)

one wheely wrote:
everythings extreme if you try hard enough

PANIC BUTTON--':EEK: '
(HTTP://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/ABBABIBBLE/MRTSB.HTML)

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751