More MUni!

Old August 29th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JoeRowing

Default More MUni!

Toying with the idea of muniing a bit more only I've lost touch with
development a bit after the KH prototype crown. The last thing I was
playing with was a disc hub to try and push toward a commercial
production along with a much larger diameter, hollow axle.

Is there a disc hub about yet or do I need to fish out the modded
maguras?

Ta

Joe

--
JoeRowing

Joe
gravitykarma.co.uk
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

No stock disc hub, maguras still.

There are relatively cheap ISIS splined hubs out now though, which is
nice.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 29th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cool-bananas

well a guy recently fitted one to a hub but I am pretty sure it was an
04 model??

look at the recent threads and you will see.

--
cool-bananas

Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will
still be ugly.
-Winston Churchill -
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 30th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

lookie he http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63780

--
scotthue